PS4 - A1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A1 Main Thread

RobKite

S18 AOR PS4 F8 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Any chance I can be a reserve driver in the assisted group i have an awefully heavy right foot :) . I have registered and done time trials.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Thomasbrxwn

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
Chaps maybe a silly question, but look at that POV:

Mr biggles is using manager menu to put his car back on track without actually bring it back by himself.

Is that allowed in our league??

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Can I saying so sorry anyone and everyone when I've done Ann 'aggressive' overtake on to, won't happen anymore and I'll rail it in, but if I do be aggressive let me know. Thanks

Reactions: MORETHANAMAZING

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
Can someone answer my above question please???

It seems a bit silly to use that option as that may make accident for spawning in a wrong time and place.

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
Can someone answer my above question please???

It seems a bit silly to use that option as that may make accident for spawning in a wrong time and place.
I took a look at the rulebook and the only rules I could find that could apply where 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 of Spatial Awareness

● If you spin off whilst the pack is close, rejoining the track immediately is ill-advised. The game may fail to ghost your car, in which case it could easily cause an accident. Staying still is the best option until the other cars have avoided you. It is far easier to avoid a stationary obstacle.

● If you go off the track, rejoin in a manner that is both safe and in no way a danger to other drivers.

@MORETHANAMAZING @washy03

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
Due to an incidence in F2 a new rule regarding the Safety Cars was introduced, make sure read and take it into account for the future

● No overtaking should happen under safety car conditions, even if the car ahead of you is a ghost car driven by the AI, or a car that is lapped. Although it may be frustrating to sit behind a slow-moving ghost car until you reach the pit-lane or catch up to the pack, this will avoid problems such as illegal overtake penalties being awarded.

@B5NCO @AOR Perez @washy03 @denzamo @Adibales @Zhavior @Magnus Okkenhaug @oisin dunne @RobKite @Thomassbrownn @MattDavies2511 @ZeQ420 @HoinkDoink @danio @Bartek @Mister09PL @Declan Washington @Goboyleox @James Whyte @kam @Squizza1990

skeevan_

Formula Karter
Apr 14, 2017
So will the points i racked up in silverstone only be added onto williams constructors points or do they not count?

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
They are being logged in the database, when a seat becomes available they will be added to your new constructor, including the points you previously scored. Same with your championship.

skeevan_

Formula Karter
Apr 14, 2017
They are being logged in the database, when a seat becomes available they will be added to your new constructor, including the points you previously scored. Same with your championship.
Ah understood thanks

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hi I was just wondering how do I sign up to join this league.
Use the sign up thread and complete a sweetest and upload the results to the sign up thread and then complete your Time Trial at Silverstone, Brazil (wet) and also Abu Dhabi, once done, upload a screenshot of your times onto the Time Trial Thread and make sure you run no ABS or Traction control during the tine trial

oisin dunne

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2017
I would just like to let all of yous know that I can't make tonight's race. I only found out now so I am incredibly sorry for the short notice. I will also have to miss the first 4 Sunday's in July as I will be away. Sorry for the inconvenience.