PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Elite - ROUND 2 - Nurburgring - 06.08.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Elite - ROUND 2 - Nurburgring - 06.08.19 @8PM UK TIME

-L.X.-

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 21, 2018

summs up my round...

Qualifying
Went everything as it should, except for losing few tenths in the second sector but still starting on P5 was neat :D

Race
Fuuuu... dunno where to start. Slept the start which made @Lusti gain a few meters which wasn't a problem at these few seconds, suddenly I see @THR Wolf approach very quickly in my mirrors which made me nervous^^. Trying not to get rear-ended I misjugded the distance to @Lusti , unwillingly tapping him which made him, by ACC standards, completely spin, that led to a huge carnage in T1. Damn I feel embarrassed and sorry for all the destruction I've caused.

None to less, my race continued, still having @THR Wolf on my back, soon being joined by @AndrexUK .
Both hunted me several rounds until I made a mistake at the Mercedes Arena turn so I've lost a place and got rear-ended by @AndrexUK xD That's not all, while I was half spinning, trying to save my car, a Boatley appears and drives straight into me^^. After that I'd foam in my mouth and pushed to get away from anyone :D.

After some (luckily) driving on my own, I went pitting 50mins left on the clock, and as I went out, I was P2 (not counting the cars in front who didn't pit at that time)
Seeing my "teammate" @ZeroStefan driving his potential first Elite victory pushed me seeking for a GC-R P1 & P2. It held pretty well until the last 2 laps were @BIGPRENTA suddenly came back on to my rear bumber, from a 7sec margain to a few tenths.

But even while he was pushing me to my limits, I managed to take my 2nd place home! :D

HUGE GONGRATS to @ZeroStefan for his victory and @BIGPRENTA for bringing another Audi on the podium :)
And again sorry @Lusti for screwing up and to anyone else who got caught up in it.

Cheers
-L.X.-

THR Wolf

4 Times AOR Project CARS2 Champion!
Jul 30, 2015
View attachment 92456
summs up my round...

Qualifying
Went everything as it should, except for losing few tenths in the second sector but still starting on P5 was neat :D

Race
Fuuuu... dunno where to start. Slept the start which made @Lusti gain a few meters which wasn't a problem at these few seconds, suddenly I see @THR Wolf approach very quickly in my mirrors which made me nervous^^. Trying not to get rear-ended I misjugded the distance to @Lusti , unwillingly tapping him which made him, by ACC standards, completely spin, that led to a huge carnage in T1. Damn I feel embarrassed and sorry for all the destruction I've caused.

None to less, my race continued, still having @THR Wolf on my back, soon being joined by @AndrexUK .
Both hunted me several rounds until I made a mistake at the Mercedes Arena turn so I've lost a place and got rear-ended by @AndrexUK xD That's not all, while I was half spinning, trying to save my car, a Boatley appears and drives straight into me^^. After that I'd foam in my mouth and pushed to get away from anyone :D.

After some (luckily) driving on my own, I went pitting 50mins left on the clock, and as I went out, I was P2 (not counting the cars in front who didn't pit at that time)
Seeing my "teammate" @ZeroStefan driving his potential first Elite victory pushed me seeking for a GC-R P1 & P2. It held pretty well until the last 2 laps were @BIGPRENTA suddenly came back on to my rear bumber, from a 7sec margain to a few tenths.

But even while he was pushing me to my limits, I managed to take my 2nd place home! :D

HUGE GONGRATS to @ZeroStefan for his victory and @BIGPRENTA for bringing another Audi on the podium :)
And again sorry @Lusti for screwing up and to anyone else who got caught up in it.

Cheers
-L.X.-
that GIF is amazing lol

• Funny
Reactions: -L.X.-