PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Elite - ROUND 3 - Hungaroring - 13.08.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Elite - ROUND 3 - Hungaroring - 13.08.19 @8PM UK TIME

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019

ROUND 3 - Hungaroring

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 13-08-19
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 45 mins

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Clear + 30% chance of change ("rain": 0, "weatherRandomness": 3)

- Race start: Clear + 30% chance of change ("rain": 0, "weatherRandomness": 3)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 05:00
- Race start time: 06:00 (x2 time acceleration)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Point:

Informed no-shows:
@Lusti
@Gamisuke
@WarnTyre
@J. McConnell (AOR discord)
@Oblit0r

Reactions: Shooter80

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Provisional/Current server config for this weeks race. All AOR ACC server are running it. Will update this post if anything changes.

Code:
{
    "track": "hungaroring",
    "eventType": "E_6h",
    "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 90,
    "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 500,
    "postQualySeconds": 60,
    "postRaceSeconds": 120,
    "ambientTemp": 27,
    "trackTemp": 30,
    "cloudLevel": 0.25,
    "rain": 0,
    "weatherRandomness": 3,
    "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 5,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15,
      "trackStatus": {
          "useAdditiveStatus": 1,
          "idealLineGrip": 1.0,
          "outsideLineGrip": 0.7,
          "marblesLevel": 0.0,
          "puddlesLevel": 0.0,
          "wetDryLineLevel": 0.0,
          "wetLevel": 0.0}
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 6,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 2,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 45,
      "trackStatus": {
          "useAdditiveStatus": 1,
          "idealLineGrip": 1.0,
          "outsideLineGrip": 0.7,
          "marblesLevel": 0.0,
          "puddlesLevel": 0.0,
          "wetDryLineLevel": 0.0,
          "wetLevel": 0.0}
    }
    ],
    "configVersion": 1
}
NOTE: There is every chance the ACC servers currently ignore the "trackStatus" settings, but leaving them in just in case.

Reactions: KurvZ

Lusti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 25, 2018
I don't think I'll be able to race on this one....I'm moving to a new aparment on that day. :(

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé

Tranq

Pro Karter
Jul 12, 2019
Is it possible to change car for this season? **** this Lamborghini I cant drive it I dont know wtf it is with me but I cant drive it fast at all, the car has pace but I just cant drive it I'm doing 45s in the race and last week at nurburgring I was miles off I just cannot drive and I feel like I've tried everything with the setup to change it but I cant break a 45 and last week I was over a second off per lap but in other cars I'm fine for pace, I do better lap times in the race with the jaguar than the lambo

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Is it possible to change car for this season? **** this Lamborghini I cant drive it I dont know wtf it is with me but I cant drive it fast at all, the car has pace but I just cant drive it I'm doing 45s in the race and last week at nurburgring I was miles off I just cannot drive and I feel like I've tried everything with the setup to change it but I cant break a 45 and last week I was over a second off per lap but in other cars I'm fine for pace, I do better lap times in the race with the jaguar than the lambo
You can change car once in a season, but you lose all points you earned before

Tranq

Pro Karter
Jul 12, 2019
It's really weird with the lambo, it has insane 1 lap pace but in the race idk if it's my setups or what but its just awful and I tried changing everything as much as I could but it wont do a 45, one lap pace it can legit do a 41 here but race is just one of the slowest. Maybe it's just me or something but I'll keep trying for a little bit more today and see how it goes if not I'll have to change to something else

Oblit0r

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 10, 2018
I messed up my left knee today. I tried some driving to see how it would hold up, but I'm gonna have to pull out of tonight's race.

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
@HungryReefa We already don't have enough slots for all the current reserves, at the moment I don't even have a grid slot myself. So its unlikely there will be any free by race time, sorry.

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Was a pretty fun race from where I was sitting.

After the realisation yesterday morning that ACC would only actually let 27 cars into a Hungaroring lobby, despite the server being willing to take 30 (lack of grid slots) I spent the whole day expecting to just spectate the race as I thought it better for full time Tier 1 drivers, or people new to AOR to have a grid slot first. But right before the official Q was to start I realised there was room for me so got to race in the end.

Qualified, as expected, last of those who got to set a lap, started 26th, and made it up to 17th at the end. I think I finished last of all the cars that didn't spend any time pissing off the groundskeeper by messing up the grass, but I got to do some overtaking, and got to try to defend from being overtaken quite a bit along the way, kept it clean, made no mistakes, didn't hate my setup, and avoided contact, so I'm happy with how it went.

I hadn't put in a single bit of practice in varied conditions, I'd done my limited prep work on a dry 'fast' track (mostly in hotlap working on the setup) so I really lucked out with it staying dry and the green/fast Q with the fast/optimal R.

Its safe to say though, that the combo of me, and the M6 is not Tier 1 pace, and while it was an enjoyable challenge trying to race you guys, the main reason I was placed in this tier was to cover as coordinator for rounds 2 and 3 when Chloe couldn't make it (even though Andrex bailed me out last week when I was extra slow), which are now done, so I'm not too sure I'll be sharing a track with you guys in the future...unless I get past my BMW addiction (or there is no room in Tier 2 :rolleyes:)

Congrats to @BIGPRENTA for the win, and advancing to 4 points off the championship lead, @KrypticTMG for a fine second (sorry if I blocked a little in Q, I tried not to) and @aidtheace for a solid podium in a car that didn't really suit the track.

Extra thanks to @Chloé for continuing to do all the Tier 1 coordinator work, despite being on vacation, and thanks to @Deerladog for the really quite excellent stream and commentary (that replay system you have going is awesome).

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
It was a fun one to watch for sure. I was hoping for a large helping of rain, but I didn't get it. Got a fair bit of punt to pass caught though, and the replay system means none of you can hide either :p I've been lucky and had easy races to commentate on so far though, there has always been someone involved in a fight and never any dry moments.