PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - Driver Introduction Thread

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ACC GT3 Season 1 - Tier 3 - Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 1 of the ACC GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Last edited:

SergioKillerLA

Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I'm SergioKillerLA.

For the little description of my person, I invite you to consult my previous post: Introduce Yourself

This is the first time I run in a league, I think that now I have the skills to compete (regular and clean) and also the time.

My favorites tracks in ACC are "Brands Hatch" and "Spa". I unfortunately hate the only circuit represented in my country, Le "Paul Ricard".
Any simulation combined, it is the "Nurburgring Nordschleife" that I prefer.

Now that I know where I am placed, I hope to finish in the top 10 or 5 of the championship (if my internet connection does not let me down).

I am open for any Lamborghini, Porshe or Ferrari team creation.

PS: You may have noticed during the evaluation races, I'm not very talkative, the fault of my hesitant english speaking (and a VR headset on the head that is not very practical). But rest assured, I fully understand all that is said on the chat.

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
1) Tell us about yourself. GIXXERosg or Gix from USA, I'm probably older than most of you but will always be younger than Voodoo. Favorite track would be Road America but on ACC it's Hungaroring.
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues? PC2 S9 was my first full season, Coordinator since S10.
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Just looking to have fun but also using S1 to learn everything we can to make S2 excellent.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you have questions or post in the forum!

Steve Allan

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
1) Tell us about yourself. I'm Alstevens or Al, or Steve (See my Iracing banner) I'm 36 years old and I love my heavy rock/metal/punk/Trance and jazz music (Yeah that's a combo of music on Spotify lol), My favourite tracks in real life would be the Nordshilfe, Le Mans, Fuji, Silverstone, Spa Fav tracks in ACC is spa, Monza, Brands Hatch and Barcelona
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?, This would be my first attempt at an AOR league, so this is all new to myself.
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat? My main rival this season would be the ropey internet connection I've got. :LOL: Joking aside tho being on the Reserve listing means that unless a few drivers go AWOL my race and track time is limited. However, the main aim for myself this season at lease is to get one or two races. However I am hoping if I get the chance at some point, I'll be able to do my very best and hope to make a (good) impact with the fellow racers here on AOR.

Last edited:

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Hi guys, my name is Kim (boys name in Denmark), 34 years old. Married and with three children of whom the youngest is 9 weeks and the oldest 8 years. I'm self occupied doing body treatments but has a distinct passion for motorracing.

I've participated in PCars GT3 S12 on Xbox One where I also races the insanely hard to control Porsche, but i just really like this car and felt like I had to give it another go in this series.

I'm really looking forward to some more interesting racing with fellow simracers, who hopefully have a passion for close fair racing just as myself. We'll see after the first race or two who to rival, but being new to the PC side of racing i'm just hoping to keep up with the alien speeds of this platform :LOL:

@SergioKillerLA if your up for it it would be cool to run an all VR Porsche team for the season. And nevermind the radiosilence, at least your written english is quite good ;)(y)

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
1) Tell us about yourself: I’m p4thos, from a little town called “Fafe”, in Portugal. I’m 34 years old. Here’s my city banner:

2) Have you participated in AOR leagues: Yes, on the last couple of years. Mostly pcars and assetto corsa on Xbox.

3) What do you hope to achieve during this season: Just wanna have fun with some clean and mature racing! Otherwise, take a second good look at my city banner! :cool:

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
If anyone is looking to go with the Porsche and is looking for a teammate, I’m up for it(y)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
My name is Mads (pronounced with a silent d. We like our silent d's in Denmark). I'm 20 years old and currently live near a rather small city (compared to the rest of the world) called Aalborg. It is located in the more northern part of Denmark right here:

I graduated high school a little over a year ago now and am currently on a break year from school, working and saving up some money to establish a somewhat stable economy in the future :p Today I was accepted into university so I can study to become a mechanical engineer which will start in early September. I would love to be an engineer at a car manufacturer, otherwise anything mechanical is good enough for me. So educationally I still have a long road ahead.
I've been racing in karts since I was 9 years old and I'm still going strong. Not racing in any international championships though, mostly national events. But since I started high school the school started to fill a lot in my life and my dad and I decided to lift a little off the throttle because of all the school stuff I needed to do. Maybe someday when I'm not in school anymore and actually have some money again I will take it for a spin. That would be awesome. Until then, simracing takes care of my need for speed ;)
When it comes to sim racing equipment I'm currently racing with a Thrustmaster T300RS wheel with T3PA pedals and a TH8A shifter (for driving proper cars ;))
I'm pretty experienced with racing here at AOR. Been here since October 2016 and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon :)

The game I started joining AOR in 2016 was in the original Project Cars. Long before that I had been racing in many sims. I believe my first racing sim was back when GTR2 first came out. I was really hyped about this game. Although I did play it with a keyboard which was a pain in the ass, I still enjoyed the sh*t out of that game. But I joined pCars in AOR in October 2016 as mentioned before. I started with some social races and got to know a lot of people and really enjoyed it. I then joined season 1 of the Endurance Multiclass Project Cars league which was my very first AOR league. Later I got into the Assetto Corsa scene and of course since recently I've hopped onto the ACC hype train as well.

My favourite race track is definitely Spa. I love the flow of the track and the best feeling in the world is definitely to take Eau Rouge (and Radillion, to prevent anyone taking advantage to spread the very much dead WTF1 meme) flat out in a high-downforce car. An experience I would die to try in real life as well. One of my big dreams come true would be to one day travel to Spa in late summer to experience the Belgian Grand Prix. If I was to choose, Spa would be on the calendar of every single season of every single league but of course I understand that that would become very repetitive for some people, but not me. I just love that track :p

2) Have you participated in AOR leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?
I have participated in many leagues by now, primarily on pCars1 and 2 as well as AC. It would be quite a bore to go through them all but I can say as much as I've been having a blast in every single one of them :)

3) What do you hope to achieve during this season?
My personal goal is mainly to have fun. I'm not in this to become the greatest driver the world has ever seen. I'm in this because I'm racing against a great bunch of people which is so enjoyable. Although I would of course like to be somewhat competitive, therefore I would aim for finishing in the points for each race that I'm participating in :)

I love my heavy rock/metal/punk/Trance and jazz music
\m/

Screwball2020

Junior Karter
May 19, 2019
Hi everyone, my name is Martin, I'm 47 years old, from the UK and have recently discovered the sim racing scene via my son.

I bought my son a G920 and Play-seat cockpit for his Xbox but I'm getting more use out of the equipment now it's rigged to the PC! I hope to invest in a better rig soon but for now while I'm learning how to improve the G920 will do just fine.

Obviously I've never competed in any leagues previously and I am happy to be a reserve in this tier. I think it's a fair reflection on my current ability. If I ever get a spot I just intend to be clean and make as few mistakes as possible. I hope to improve soon and as long as I find I'm close to others and not racing at the back on my own I'll be happy and enjoying my time with you all here.

Good luck to you all, I believe this league and ACC will be awesome. Let's respect each other and have fun.

LiboCZ

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Hey guys,

here is some information about me :)

I just entered the lap 36 in years counting and still doing well :) Still living in Czech Republic and looking forward to first of many GT3 Seasons in ACC :)

I did five seasons in PC2 AOR GT3 and it was a lot of fun, clear, fair racing and I met some really nice peopel over there, so I hope same will continue in ACC :)

To be honest I do not know what I want to achieve in first season, maybe with only top 10 getting points, it will be nice to score some points but we will see :)

Anyway good luck to all of you, see you on the track :)

JulianSchmitz

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favorite track etc.)

Hey guys and gals, I'm Julian from Germany. I just turned 27 and atm I'm in the final months of my masters degree in mechanical engineering.
My fav. track is hands down the Nürburgring Nordschleife it's in a one hour drive of my home town and the city I'm living in right now so I try to catch as much VLN runs as possible.
Fav in ACC is somewhat between Nürb, Misano and Silverstone.

Nope. My first league experience I gained in the last couple weeks in Actrollvisions ACR league on Server 2 and i keep on going there. I drove the first 2019 Season in iracing.com as much I could with one car and five tracks (two of those obviously Nürb GP&Nürb Nords). My first contact to simracing was through PCars2 and pickup racing, the experience was semi good tho. Anyways, during this time I caught the AOR stream several times which is why I’m here now I guess.

As my time is limited, I'm mainly looking for good fun by good and fair races. I'm trying to get in one practice on the upcoming track before race day, even if I got that first practice in, I definitely do a one hour practice before the session starts.
With this said, I want to achieve a top ten placement in the championship, but more importantly I want competitive, whilst fair, racing.

Trivia:

The thing I take out of simracing, more importantly online simracing, is the competitive aspect. It takes afford to be competitive, you won’t gain the pace and racecraft overnight. Racing sims, much like counter strike, are games where the guy behind the peripherals has to improve, not the ingame character. That’s why you don’t really waste your time with one of those games, because after some adjustment you can port them to the next game of the genre.
Going by that I hope to enjoy and share some competitive racing around the tracks here. It’s not so much about the pace than racing on the same pace in a good environment against and with respectful drivers. Cheers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm Andy, 35 from Cheshire in the UK. I'm a Manager as Bentley Motors Ltd working in Powertrain Engineering, delivering the latest GT and new models in our line up.

Yeh i took part in PC2 S12, S13 and also the Radical SRS inbetween league. S12 T3 - Not a great season for me, quite a few missed races due to real life, but some also stable results mid pack, S13 T2 - mainly because of less drivers in the sign ups, but pulled from that season early to focus on ACC.

I'd like to finish higher of mid pack, got some fast racers in ACC with this sign up, but ACC definitely is feeling better to me than PCars ever did.

Teamed up this time with @GIXXERosg keeping my faith to the Boatley, hoping that SRT can take some good points finishes between us all - maybe with some good results i can even become SRT_77 haha ;)

ZeFau

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
Well hello Tier 3, here goes my little introduction.
My name is Christian, age 41, living in northwestern Germany, Bremen to be precise. A nice town by the river Weser, overshadowed in popularity by nearby Hamburg, but here it's just lots more cozy. ;) I make a living by CAD drawing in an engineering company in the maritime sector. I've always been into some sort of motorsport starting with watching F1 with my dad in the 80s. That became sort of stale when Schumi was winning everything and I became more interested in the DTM and various GT Series. And that's still my favorite cup of motorsports tea.

My AOR history so far was without any exaggeration the most entertaining and fun thing i ever did online. I joined the PCARS2 leagues in season 10, with a couple of guys I previously met in a smaller PCARS league and I felt at home instantly. First season I raced the McLaren that suited me pretty well in Tier 4 and I consistently managed to stay within podiums' reach. Season 11 I switched to the Audi, but that was a bit of a rash decision as I rarely was able to make the thing work. After season 12 which I drove in the Porsche I pretty much dropped PCARS and had a bit of a break of league racing and now jumped aboard the ACC hype train which was the logical thing for me to do because the Blancpain GT Series has been my favourite series for a long time, actually since they still were doing GT1 in the early 00s. So getting a fully licensed game on that franchise for me is just amazing.

This season, just like always, my goal is to be competitive in the pack and to not be last. Of course, fighting for podiums would be great, but I better not think about that too much too early. No idea how fast you guys are. Except for the regulars that have been around as long or longer than me of course. ;) Looking forward to rub doors with y'all, in the most respectful and fair manner, of course. ;)

Cheers!

krop

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
Oi, my name is Jerzy Wawrzyczek aka Krop and I'm the guy whose name you'll never be able to properly pronounce! I'm from Poland, I'm currently 26 and I'm an automotive logistics engineer doing CAD work (NX). I also play iRacing a lot. I'm also an avid fan of various online shooters, starting my "career" in CS1.6 back when I was still in primary school, then moving on to being mildly competitive in COD4. I also ski when there's opportunity and tinker around in my or my friends' cars doing various repairs and maintenance in my free time. Being an owner of a 20-year old BMW wagon I get a chance to do that a lot :ROFLMAO:
Some of you might remember me from PC2 where I first participated in a Ginetta GT5 league and then moved on to GT3 league seasons 11-13.
Well for now I hope I won't be crashing as much as I just did on the first race.