PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - ROUND 3 - Hungaroring - 13.08.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - Pro-Am - ROUND 3 - Hungaroring - 13.08.19 @8PM UK TIME

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Sounds like T2/T1 times. Im doing 46s race pace rn. Not sure about quali maybe high 45s. If people are doing 44s race pace in T3 i mights start questioning tier placements :p
NOT sure how much I like the sound of that pace :p Have you been running with the server settings?
I think I’m gonna struggle on and maybe hope for a rain session to help the ass heavy Porsche

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Would anyone be kind enough to share what kind of times they are lapping on race pace or quali? Feels like I’m really struggling for setup and pace. And on discord, someone wrote that 1:44/45 was to aim for. Being honest that’s not nearly where I am at the moment :LOL::LOL:
i'm doing 47s in good track conditions

:(

Reactions: ApexMaibom

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Sounds like T2/T1 times. Im doing 46s race pace rn. Not sure about quali maybe high 45s. If people are doing 44s race pace in T3 i mights start questioning tier placements :p
Yeh iv been saying the same to myself when i saw the quali times on spa..they dont make sense lol :/

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
FYI - I had a 1.4G update this morning so please do your updates a head of time.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
There is a player/pit limit at Hungaroring that we were not aware of but confirmed it today with Kunos and it is 27. If you didn't already tell us that you can't make the race please let us know.

Blue flags will be tricky so it needs to be discussed before the race. Patience will be key because off race line at Hungaroring to move over is sketchy in the dry, if it rains it will be worse.

Everyone listed below has a slot.

@Screwball2020
@DiRTMark
@Flaming Parrot
@frankodrose
@BDG_Geo
@JulianSchmitz
@Gaborik
@ApexMaibom
@xype
@p4thos
@packolla
@77
@Ruddybird
@Welchy10
@ZeFau
@Gav88888
@Dmitry Bludyshev
@krop
@SergioKillerLA
@Vallla
@S4Howie
@TicklishPicklewickle
@LiboCZ
@TheRealestPepito
@VoodooChild
@Domi64S
@J Peaches AKA name changer :p

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Well that was interesting to say the least..

1.Who was the guy that decided to drive up the middle lane and overtake half the grid before hes crossed the finish line?i couldnt quite believe it lol as i didint think this was allowed!

2.got took out at the end for no apparant reason so i parked it.just because u wait for someone after causing an accident doesnt make it ok..its happening alot now and i dont know why.i dont want to be wasting the stewards time cause ur not paying attention.

3. So the last three races i have been watching the times and its really weird your all considerably faster than what ur TT says.lol.
I know its not the same track tho but over the course of three races the pace has been really quick.maby im wrong and overthinkn it but the times speak for themselves.i wish we had misano on the calender now :(

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

LiboCZ

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Last race hero, this time zero. Have to say I am bit disappointed with my P6 at the end and not sure in Barcelona it will be better.

Anyway congrats to podium guys!

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Results are updated

@xype @krop @p4thos Congrats!!!! WOW .055 between 1st & 2nd! Time to move all three up :D j/k.... or am I?

@BDG_Geo Post in the stewards HERE if you saw issues

Looks like we got lucky with the weather because Pro had a rough go in the Hurricane they had!!!
No thers no point really..as i said im not running to the stewards cause one person wasnt paying attention (Causing my first ever DNF) or because one person blatantly breaks the rules..i shouldnt need to enforce them.im not a steward..its happening alot in other races recently and nothing comes from the enquiries thats effective enough :)

Last edited:

TheRealestPepito

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 21, 2019
Yea there was some dodgy driving yesterday. The same guy who took me out took someone else out a couple of laps prior, just ran through him, didnt look like he slowed down or anything. Not gonna bother with steward inquiries either, tbf it is a trial season and everyone's trying to find their mark but some people need to chill with their driving. I will open enquiries if this continues though.

Tbh i would just accept an apology if it happened again, i've been guilty of dodgy driving myself. Even a quick sorry will do. Common decency really.

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
No thers no point really..as i said im not running to the stewards cause one person wasnt paying attention (Causing my first ever DNF) or because one person blatantly breaks the rules..i shouldnt need to enforce them.im not a steward..its happening alot in other races recently and nothing comes from the enquiries thats effective enough :)
No you don't need to enforce them but if you dont report it to the stewards, how are they supposed to know whats going on? They are more often than not racing themselves so will probably not see what is going on. I know its frustrating mate but in my experience, the guys have been very good at being fair and harsh when appropriate.

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
No you don't need to enforce them but if you dont report it to the stewards, how are they supposed to know whats going on? They are more often than not racing themselves so will probably not see what is going on. I know its frustrating mate but in my experience, the guys have been very good at being fair and harsh when appropriate.
You just need to speak with the guy after the race to let him know what you think or excuse yourself if you're at fault. And then if you don't agree and need clarification you could go to the stewards. What's the point of fighting when the goal of the league is to be friendly and fair ?

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
On a personal note, wow it was fantastic to get into this ACC league. My motivation for PCARS 2 dropped off towards the end of this season, largely because I had done so well to be near the top end of the championship, and then had a race or two where I either couldn't race or things didnt go my way. And the less said about Bathurst the better haha.

But yeah this race was epic. Really enjoying ACC, the immersion, sounds and feel of the cars is brilliant. To come away with P4 was a great result for my first race. 0.0l of fuel in my car as i crossed the line too!

Had an epic, almost race long battle with @LiboCZ and Bludyshev. Felt I had the pace to get past both all race but couldnt quite get close enough in the vital parts of the track where overtaking was possible. I would get very close in parts where I couldn't overtake. Then with about 4-5 minutes to go, I managed to past Libo around the outside of the hairpin then having the inside line into the last corner. Then a small mistake from Bludyshev gave me the chance to overtake at the left just after the downhill straight. Not normally an overtaking place but the pace I had meant I had to go for it.

I am not going to call out anyone in particular. But I was being followed by someone at the start, who was consistently late on the brakes and always running wide into corners. I was waiting to be punted but thankfully I managed to get far enough in front after a lap or two that it wasn't an issue. Unfortunately, 2 other cars including my teammate where punted off by this person. So I would say as advice, when you are following someone that close, you need to adjust your braking points accordingly.

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2019
I believe the person you referring to is myself.

"Punted" was not the intention in any of the incidents that occured, but contact was actually a result slower/different cornering/racecraft. I don't have the replays, but from memory, the incidents were either down to different line, drivers not using the mirrors and checking if there was a car on the inside line under braking, or later braking lines from myself.

This track track is difficult to overtake on, and as a result it meant that a lot of overtaking had to take place under braking, often heavy. If the other drivers used the mirrors or radar to realise they can't turn in on me, then the incidents wouldnt have occured.

Obviously, my braking points could be more tentative, but this would result in my overall pace slower, and after all, its racing, so we are all pushing and not out for a Sunday drive.

Drivers need to not only be mindful of cars behind, next to and in front of them and not only focused on their "standard" line or braking points.

In the vein of peace and harmony, I will apologise however to @ZeFau and @TheRealestPepito for the contact that occured - you will see from all previous races and any races on PCars2 that my racecraft is sound, and taken from real life in a simulated world.

• Friendly
Reactions: ZeFau

TheRealestPepito

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 21, 2019
I honestly don't know why you're contesting this. I shouldnt have to change my driving to suit you behind. I couldve taken you out a half dozen times if i had to stick to "My line" while following you. its up to me size up the guy in front and take precautions. You cant expect the car in front to be wary of the car behind and anticipate this stuff. This is clearly stated in the rules as well. I have a replay here if you wanna have a look.

Totally understand that the punts werent on purpose but trying to blame others for it is a bit odd. I'll leave it at that though as this is racing.