PC - ACC GT3 Season 1 - PRO-AM - ROUND 5 - Paul Ricard - 27.08.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 1 - PRO-AM - ROUND 5 - Paul Ricard - 27.08.19 @8PM UK TIME

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ROUND 5 - Paul Ricard

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 27-08-19
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 45 mins

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Cloudy

- Race start: Cloudy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 13:00 (x1 time acceleration)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Point:

PRACTICE SERVERS ARE AVAILABLE ON HIVEMIND, APEX #4, AND PALEEZ...ZERO EXCUSES FOR NOT FINDING A PRACTICE SERVER BEING AOR WHITELISTED!!!!!

● Server config:
Code:
{
    "track": "paul_ricard",
    "eventType": "E_6h",
    "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 90,
    "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 500,
    "postQualySeconds": 60,
    "postRaceSeconds": 120,
    "ambientTemp": 24,
    "trackTemp": 31,
    "cloudLevel": 0.55,
    "rain": 0,
    "weatherRandomness": 0,
    "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15,
      "trackStatus": {
          "useAdditiveStatus": 1,
          "idealLineGrip": 1.0,
          "outsideLineGrip": 0.7,
          "marblesLevel": 0.0,
          "puddlesLevel": 0.0,
          "wetDryLineLevel": 0.0,
          "wetLevel": 0.0}
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 13,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90,
      "trackStatus": {
          "useAdditiveStatus": 1,
          "idealLineGrip": 1.0,
          "outsideLineGrip": 0.7,
          "marblesLevel": 0.0,
          "puddlesLevel": 0.0,
          "wetDryLineLevel": 0.0,
          "wetLevel": 0.0}
    }
    ],
    "configVersion": 1
}
NOTE: Pretty sure the game ignores the "trackStatus" section, leaving it in just in case.

Informed: @p4thos @not ImPulse

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BDG_Geo

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I'm not gonna make it for this race either I'm afraid. Uni is from next week and I have a lot of preparation to do still. Hopefully I'll be able to fully commit to S2 once I'm settled in and back to the daily grind :)

ZeFau

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
I'm not going to make it to the finale either. Sorry for the late notice and have a good last race. Looking forward to season 2. :)

• Sad
Reactions: LiboCZ

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
HI, I may be a bit late for tonight race, I'll join during quali

BDG_Geo

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
All i can say is wow....getting nudged and bumped and pushed and bumped and shoved and nudged and taking race over damage in the first lap for three races in a row is ridiculous guys really..i try my best to let faster people thru but couldnt even do that tonight.race was over in lap one..again.. cause of the amount of damage i had so i parked it then didnt see the point in staying in the pits and wasting more of my time so i left!!
Glad i did this season so i know what its like now :/
Clear sandbagging..blatant disregard for the rules..over aggressive lap one punting.poor awareness..i could go on..this season had it all and as first experiences on PC go..wasnt one to rem for me..:(

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
So that was a fucking heartbreaking night and race! 1st quali P2 from some kind of magic lap in the Porsche. 2nd quali P6 but still ok.

Having beautiful battles with @77 starting to put the pressure back on him and all of the sudden at the last corner moving my vision briefly to the outside of the car before VR shut down completely.

My wife decided to turn of the lights in the room! The Rift S don’t work in the dark :eek::poop:

Hope I didn’t cause any problems before being able to warp back to the pits :unsure: Sorry if I did.

So to whoever won congrats and it’s been fun racing you guys.
See y’all again

Cheers

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
ohhh I was thinking of @Juantxo Ovalle BTW.... working on results btw

@ApexMaibom I know your frustrated BUT it's a great story to tell and being married for +14 years I need to triple check available switches LOL

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Results are updated for R5 BUT I do want to look at a few things!

That said @xype @LiboCZ @krop congrats!!!!!

@xype you have been an a GREAT addition to AOR Community and thank you for being an excellent AOR S1 ACC Pro-Am Champion!

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
you worked hard to to get around and your pace made me faster!

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Gents,

Please stay in race session before exiting. This is S1 R5 results, remember to keep going until told by game race is finished.

Attachments

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Had a lot of fun last night. The track was one I was very unfamiliar with and even though I had a good setup given to me by my teammate @TheRealestPepito, I just wasnt quick enough to be anywhere near the front. 2 poor qualy sessions but a great start and ok race pace made for an enjoyable race. Especially with the battles with @GIXXERosg and @S4Howie. Got past Gixxe but then struggled for consistency and I was re-passed. I kept the pressure on and felt like I might be able to get close enough for one last chance, but then one again, I got screwed over by fuel. I had to drop the engine map, and lift and coast a lot which allowed Howie to get past too. So what could of been 8th turned in 10th in the end. I literally crossed the line with the engine turned off because I ran out of fuel haha. But P10 after starting P18, on a track I didnt know until 10 minutes before the start of qualifying, isnt a bad result for me.

Thanks to Gixxe for organising this year, been fun as well as a learning experience. I am keen to see what lessons can be learned from this season and hopefully next seasons ACC league is even better! Congrats to @xype for the championship win!