Announcement: For those of you not yet aware. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Announcement: For those of you not yet aware.

AERO_Crumb

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
To all of the Cods and Mods within the PS3 structure. Lately I haven't been able to find time to race anymore, which has been a struggling path for some time now with my time commitments being elsewhere. I have DNA's for 3 concurrent races now and have barely paid any attention to the running of the site nor leagues, so with that, I would like to take this opportunity to make my formal retirement from racing in the leagues, and demote my position to a social racer when given the time or possibly a reserve in on of the leagues within the site. After nearly 3 years of commitment to racing on the old and new home we've grown so fondly over, it's hard to do this, as even at my darkest points getting angered by the infamous 'bubble lag' I still kept going, but now, life takes priority and I am no longer the 17 year old I was with plenty of time on his hands but now moving towards 21 with VERY little time on his hands. I've seen it a lot with those that have come and gone with the 'real life comes first' sentiment, and I'm now following suit. It has been a great time with all of you old and new, and I will always treasure those times, as I've encountered almost all of you on good standings, some I've had drama with, but that's only petty and minuscule to all the great memories I will carry from this community. I will still continue to moderate the PS3 leagues, but my time of committing to racing around 40 out of 52 weeks in a year have ended. I would love to take to the track with whoever possible when able to, but for now, it's goodbye! When I joined ARL in 2011, I had two highly optimistic goals, 1) to race in F1, and 2) to become part of the highly rated Team AERO. I managed both of those, so I can leave here pretty accomplished tbh! Thanks for the memories guys! Peace! X

FTR_Senna

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Really sorry about that! Good luck whatever you do Crumb!!! Looking forward to see you again back in the F1!!!

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Thx for everything,M8.
Hope you'll find the time in the future to rejoin.
Good luck !!