Announcements & Notices | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Announcements & Notices

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
This thread will be where cods will make announcements regarding the league. This includes people being added/removed, changes in schedules, updates on the league's affairs etc.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@SadowGear has failed to submit his team choice by the deadline for team selection. As a result of this he has been removed from the league for the upcoming season and first reserve @RandyMcScrandy1 has been promoted into a Division 2 slot.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@Lewis_Tids has unfortunately had to pull out of the league due to internet difficulties. If you have any scheduled fixtures against him please be patient as the plan is to find a replacement as soon as possible. This does mean that there is now a free sign up spot so if you have any friends who may be interested it would be a huge help if you were to tell them about this so that we can resume games as normal as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Kurt.

Reactions: Lewis_Tids

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@Whoz jinx has officially joined the league in place of @Lewis_Tids . If you have any games to be played versus Lewis then they should now be diverted toward Connor instead.

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
Week 3 (02/02 - 08/02)
jordankelly2013 v InfamousVader1997
Chris Johnson v FormulaMossF1
Unbreakable Tom v Devastation
Whoz Jinx v Relezy
LST Viperz v iR3versal
RandyMcScrandy1 v Smithycity99

FormulaMossF1 v jordankelly2013
Devastation v InfamousVader1997
Whoz Jinx v Chris Johnson
iR3versal v Unbreakable Tom
Smithycity99 v Lewis_Tids
RandyMcScrandy1 v LST Viperz

Think we may have a problem here? I presume im playing Jinx and johnson

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Week 3 (02/02 - 08/02)
jordankelly2013 v InfamousVader1997
Chris Johnson v FormulaMossF1
Unbreakable Tom v Devastation
Whoz Jinx v Relezy
LST Viperz v iR3versal
RandyMcScrandy1 v Smithycity99

FormulaMossF1 v jordankelly2013
Devastation v InfamousVader1997
Whoz Jinx v Chris Johnson
iR3versal v Unbreakable Tom
Smithycity99 v Lewis_Tids
RandyMcScrandy1 v LST Viperz

Think we may have a problem here? I presume im playing Jinx and johnson
I think so yeh. Can't fix right now due to computer issues.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Updated fixtures list to include next cup round + corrected any errors with the game listings

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
FormulaMoss F1 has officially withdrawn from the league due to a lack of time available to dedicate to games. We here at the FIFA Coordination team are working on scouting in a replacement to get numbers back to where they should be but we'd also appreciate if you guys could ask some of your friends to see if they'd be interested in the position too. Since FormulaMoss had only played 3 games there will be no point penalty for the new sign up and they will continue directly on from where Moss left off. If you have any scheduled fixtures against him please be patient as we are aiming to have a replacement in before the next round of fixtures.

Thanks,
Kurt.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@Choothedemon has officially taken the spot of FormulaMoss. If you had any games to be played against Moss than be sure to forward them to Choo

Reactions: Choothedemon

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Just to let you all know I have purchase a capture card and will be recording my future league games and I will be uploading them to youtube. Feel free to subscribe to me, i will mainly be uploading FIFA until Project Cars comes out. My YouTube name is just the same as my Gamertag, TRL Schumacher

Cheers guys.

Reactions: KurtJP35