Announcements & Notices

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Cup Draw
The AORFA Cup draw for the quarter-finals will take place this Sunday at 15:00 UK Time in preparation for the next round's cup week which will commence rather next week or the week after, this will be announced on the Sunday before the beginning of the match week.

Div 1 Situation
Both TRL Schumacher & xHPExFootie have stepped down from the league (TRL Schumacher will be continuing as a coordinator for the league). These two players are both Div 1 players and therefore we have two open spots in the top division to fill. We haven't agreed exactly how to do this although some ideas have been mentioned. We'd appreciate your co-operation as we deal with this and decide on what path to take.

Thanks,
Kurt.

Last edited:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Former Div 1 contender @xxkrypto has rejoined the league in order to help with the crisis we are having due to the exodus in Division 1. He will takes TRL Schumacher's spot as Man United. For people who are concerned about him being given a Div 1 spot, I can confirm this ISN'T a permanent placement. Instead he will be in Division 2 next season but with a priority pick (he'll be the first pick after the relegated players). As usual please forward your games through to Mike if you had a game versus Grant previously.

Thanks,
Kurt.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Unbreakable Tom has left the league due to real life commitments with work. First reserve @CAMER0N64 will take his spot as a new Division 2 player.

Thanks,
Kurt.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted here but I thought I'd briefly cover what's going on in the leagues, future plans and so on. In regards to the running of the league it's been relatively stable since we've crossed the half-way point. There was a bit of a drought in games which concerned me but it seems people are back underway again. I'll probably be dropping a few people warning messages over the next few days if I feel a lack of games have been played but I can assure everyone no action will be taken against people currently. The cup has been making steady progress and once Troy & Chris get their game wrapped up we'll be able to get our semi-final draw done which should reveal some exciting draws with some of the league's best still in there.

Sadly, I've more or less failed to scout in a good enough replacement for Footie so it's looking more and more likely that walk-overs are going to be handed out for all remaining games. I will continue to search but at this point I am quickly running out of options. On the bright side, Mike has done a fantastic job filling in for Grant and I am very thankful of that :)

In regards of future prepositions, we have more or less concluded that an AOR Super Cup will be going ahead. This will most likely occur on the final week of the season. Soonish I plan to open talks up about what we are going to be doing for next season so if any of you have any suggestions please go ahead and say them. We here at the cod team like to engage you guys in as many ways as possible.

Looking at the systems we have tried this season I am very pleased to announce that they will all most likely stay in. The play-off system, originally thought up by Jordan Kelly, has worked very well and I think it really does give Division 2 players that extra edge if they are not right at the top. The cup has gone down extremely well and I want to thank everyone for their cooperation in getting their games done there. The new team selection format did get some early backlash but I feel people have since warmed to it. I understand not everyone is a fan of the "higher finish, higher pick" format but on the whole we feel it is fairer than just random selection as it rewards those who have stuck around and shown high levels of skill.

Finally, in regards to standings, fixtures and golden boot I want to apologise for the lack of updates recently. Partially because of cup week but this has mainly been down to us not feeling enough games were being played to justify doing this. We'd be spending longer updating everything than the combined minutes played of all games last week (3 games). Fortunately though with all the games being played next week I can confirm that we should be back to full service and you guys can expect a full update this Monday.

Thanks,
Kurt.

@JordanMcGonigal @MrJonesyy @Troyfmcg @xxkrypto @FisiFan91 @OTELL0 @JordanK2406 @LST Viperz @RandyMcScrandy1 @Devastation @Smithycity99 @Choothedemon @InfamousVader1997 @iR3versal @Chris johnson @Whoz jinx @Unbreakable Tom @Goalsmith98

Reactions: InfamousVader1997

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
The blacklisting of @CPFC_BreweR has been withdrawn after I adjudged adequate evidence and a good enough argument to reconsider it. As a result of this Harry will take the place of Footie who previously left the league. This means Division 1 will return back up to 8 players. As normal, if you have any games lying around that you had to play against footie please redirect them to Harry.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
@JordanMcGonigal @TroyzeH @KurtJP35 @MrJonesyy @xxkrypto @FisiFan91 @OTELL0 @CPFC_BreweR @JordanK2406 @iR3versal @Smithycity99 @Whoz jinx @LST Viperz @RandyMcScrandy1 @InfamousVader1997 @Devastation @Choothedemon @CAMER0N64 @Chris johnson @goalsmith.98 @Goalsmith98

Right, rant time. The amount of games being played at the moment is nothing but unacceptable, I understand it is right at the end of the season and peoples motivation drops however we are so close to the end you all need to try and get games done. Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone as some people have played ample amount of games.

So in division one I'd say Jordan, Mr Jonesyy, Fisi and Krypto have played a good amount of games, Troy and Kurt you've played a satisfactory amount (Kurt and Troy I know you're cods but it doesn't exclude you) Brewer I know you took over late and at first you were getting games done but that progress has now slowed down some what. And then I come to Otello, pathetic really. 6 games in 3 months, i'm sorry but that is realy, really bad.

Now for division two, Jordan, SmithCity, Whoz Jinx, Viperz, devastation, Cameron have all played a good amount of games, Reveral, Randy and Vader have played a satisfactory amount of games, and then Choothedoom and Chris Johnson you have played no where near enough, absolutely dire.

Now I do understand people have work/uni/college/school or even a combination of two and obviously that is more important than FIFA however we are talking about 40 minutes a week to play two games of FIFA

Now, in division one I know it is very hard for people to get hold of Otell0 and play your games against him so the outstanding fixtures against him can be taken with a pinch of salt, as for division 2 I really don't know. If it is hard to get hold of Chris/choothedoom then those fixtures can also be taken with a pinch of salt.

Finally, all fixtures are now available, you have 13 days to finish all your games so not this Sunday but the one after, I haven't taken this up with the other cods but it's been the same as this in the past two seasons so there's no need for this to be any different.

Sorry about the long post and ranty format.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I appreciate I haven't put much effort into playing games lately, but not one person I was due to play against attempted to contact me in the last 3-4 weeks...

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
A final reminder guys that this weekend is your LAST opportunity to play your remaining league games. If you feel you have attempted to play a game and the other person has avoided the fixture (and you have proof of some kind) then be sure to message one of the cod team members and we'll look to address this. If we don't have proof that either of you have tried then we'll simply give losses to both players. If we do have proof (and we feel it is adequate evidence) then you may be handed a walk-over.

Also, remember guys, that this week does NOT signal the end of the season. Next week we'll get to see both the Division 2 play-offs in action as well as the continuation of the AORFA Cup. It should be exciting to see who gets crowned what come a couple weeks time. Good luck to everyone in your remaining games and I wish you all the best!

@JordanMcGonigal @TroyzeH @KurtJP35 @MrJonesyy @xxkrypto @FisiFan91 @OTELL0 @CPFC_BreweR @JordanK2406 @iR3versal @Smithycity99 @Whoz jinx @LST Viperz @RandyMcScrandy1 @InfamousVader1997 @Devastation @Choothedemon @CAMER0N64 @Chris johnson @goalsmith.98 @Goalsmith98

• Disagree
Reactions: Devastation

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Alright guys, just to let you all know I have FINALLY found a way to edit my videos, some of you will probably remember I said i brought a capture card about 2 months ago but I've only now had the time and patience to do edit some footage. Because of my troubles editing I only have one game recorded which was a cup game against Fisi. As of next season I will be uploading all my league games as well as Project cars and anything else amusing that happens while recording.

The editing isn't brilliant and it's very basic but I was quite happy for my first attempt. The quality is quite good however I was having some MAJOR issues with it so i'm not sure if it's entirely perfect.

Anyway, enough chit chat....

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I've had a couple of members of the league message me for requests and assistance so I feel I should announce this publicly to avoid further confusion.

I am no longer a coordinator in the FIFA leagues. I stepped down about a week ago. If you guys have any issues, complaints, requests etc. please send them to @TRL Schumacher , @JordanMcGonigal or @TroyzeH and they will deal with it appropriately.

Thanks,
Kurt.

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal