PS4 - Anyone interested for a Friday 8PM PS4 Championship? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Anyone interested for a Friday 8PM PS4 Championship?

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Michael Romanidis

S16 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jun 5, 2017
I took a look at all the Project Cars 2 Leagues but none of them suited my time so i was wondering if any of you want to do a Friday 8PM Championship with me and other guys. We will decide which decipline we want later, for now just tell me if you can do Fridays :)

Reactions: de-thomas

weal77

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2018
I want to race as soon as possible so let me know when and im in

weal77

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2018
formula renault a nice change. or any of the open wheel cars could spark my interest

weal77

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Hello carl, Add me on psn and i run some laps with you bud. Welcome to the club. Brilliant bunch of lads in here. I will drop you an invite if i see you online

Mclarenman

Pro Karter
Aug 23, 2018
I took a look at all the Project Cars 2 Leagues but none of them suited my time so i was wondering if any of you want to do a Friday 8PM Championship with me and other guys. We will decide which decipline we want later, for now just tell me if you can do Fridays :)
I'm from US and still at work at 8pm your time...I could definitely do 9:30 PM your time...if not that's ok too