AOR 2018 Grand Prix Predictor League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR 2018 Grand Prix Predictor League

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

The AOR Grand Prix Predictor League is back for a 5th consecutive season, and will once again challenge the prediction skills of the AOR members as they compete for bragging rights and to become the 2018 AOR GP Predictor Champion! All AOR members are free to enter, using the code found below.

About the game: GP Predictor (gppredictor.com) is a free-to-play game where you predict the results of the real life F1 races and score points based on how well you do. You can predict the top 10 finishers for each race, as well as who gets pole position, fastest lap and gained most positions during the race. There are also bonus points for certain achievements. You can read more about how points are scored here.

After you have registered an account, click THIS LINK to join the AOR League, or enter the following code on the 'join league' page: 5aaba10d6cf9c42fd8466eca

After you have joined, please make a post in this thread to say what your team name is, so that we can recognise you in the standings!

It's less than a week until the new season, so remember to get your predictions in before qualifying!:D

------------------------------------------------

LEAGUE STANDINGS (FINAL):

Top 40:

The full standings can be viewed on the league page here for those who are part of it!

CHAMPION:

Team Dysfunction (forum name unknown)

------------------------------------------------

FORMER CHAMPIONS:

2014 - Ry the boss @ry the boss
2015 - CaptainFalcon89 @CaptainFalcon89
2016 - iJokeri22 @iJokeri22
2017 - xPiGeOnNiNjA @xPiGeOnNiNjA (we think)

Last edited:

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
I have entered with the team 183 esports (y)

Reactions: FisiFan91

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Hey! Decided to join cos why not :smuggrin: CoZz Racing is the name (wtf is that name so unoriginal) yeah my username doesn't give me too many options :p

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
The Kodiak Krashers have returned :)
I will trybto remember to check my progress this season. I completely forgot about it after about round 5

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
just SMEAJ unfortunately, would love to be more original though :(