XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 1 Spa-Francorchamps (08/03/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 1 Spa-Francorchamps (08/03/18 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa - Season 2
ROUND 1 - SPA FRANCHORCHAMPS

Event Information:
Date: 08/03/18
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 30 minutes (not mandatory)
- Qualifying: 20 minutes
- Setup: 2minutes (after qualifying timer hits 0:00)
- Race: 21 Laps

● Conditions
Weather: clear
Time: 12:00
Temp: 16°C
Grip: Fast

Lobby Name: AOR S2 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: apexspa

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here

● Replay:
As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Normal Quali Setting is 15min. I suppose to set it to 20min for Spa and the Nordschleife. I hope this is fine for everybody.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
@StubbornGymnast @Maj Dope
@Chiraq @AOR Benjamin @FTW ChaosTheory @Giolele @Stratis Ferrari @David Lopes @John Coughlan @p4thos @EVR Rapidz

I have an urgent inquiry. Can we delay the start of thursdays race by quarter an hour. I got a late appointement from work and want to make sure I will be there.

I will keep @Chiraq updated about the status of my arrival.

Also @AOR Benjamin : can you host?
I can host but the problem is that my internet has been playing up recently. I disconnected in the last League Race on AOR :shifty:

• Informative
Reactions: seppel165

KhaosTheory29

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Yeh I can host no problem and delaying it by an extra 15mins sounds good to me extra practice for me not played it since the end of season 1 lol.

Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Yeh I can host no problem and delaying it by an extra 15mins sounds good to me extra practice for me not played it since the end of season 1 lol.
Same for me. I put in around 5 laps on the weekend. But as AC feels so intuitive to drive you get the hang of it very fast again.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Race day information:

I'm happy the league finally starts today and I'm really looking forward to some good racing with you guys.

As announced earlier we will start a little late. Nevertheless @FTW ChaosTheory will be our host today so make sure to add him to your friendslist. He will set up a lobby with a practice session around 1 hour before the start of the qualifying where you can sign in with the password in the first post of this thread. You don't need an invite just look in the server browser after:
Lobby Name: AOR S2 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: apexspa

Other than GT3 on PC2 we will have a standing race start wright from the get go. Make sure you are as well prepared as possible just to give you the best possible experience. Stay fair and clean according to the AOR rules of gentlemens racing.
Last but not least it could be a good idea to restart your Xbox before you log in to the lobby as this will provide some possible bugs from happening.

Have good race guys and see you on track!

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Probably you can join late as quali is 20min today.

Reactions: StubbornGymnast