XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 1 Spa-Francorchamps (08/03/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 1 Spa-Francorchamps (08/03/18 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Thanks @FTW ChaosTheory for hosting. Looked like everything worked fine.

Q: P5 or 6 idk
Quali was basically practice for me as I had nearly anything before. Loading in the setup from last season and go for it.

R: I think I made up 1 position at LaSource and another one going downhill. The mess at EauRouge was a great one for me as I squeezed trough the middle of two spinning cars coming out of Eau Rouge in P2. I really hope @AOR Benjamin is able to share the recording of that. After the slowdown from @Chiraq I had a 5sec gap and tried to manage it without making any mistake. The last few laps my teammate closed down the gap but I managed to hold on and start the season with a bang.

#AlbEifelMotorsport #goingforthechampionshipagain #dominance #practiceisforpussies

• Winner
Reactions: Chiraq

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Since it was my first experience in a competition of this nature, I was very happy to finish in 4th place, followed immediately by my teammate, @David Lopes AKA CELLPRT. In fact, considering that I started the race in the last place, this result could not be better.

I'm not sure how I survived the initial carnage, as I managed to get past an undetermined number of cars in a rush. Maybe it was a miracle, or I was just lucky.

From there, I did my best to hold my position and still benefited from some mistakes that fellow @FTW ChaosTheory was doing, perhaps because of the damage he suffered in the initial carnage.

It was a lot of fun, there was respect and the competition was taken seriously by everyone. I sincerely hope that's a good sign for the rest of the season.

GG everyone!

Last edited:

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
About last night race I just want to say that despite the Eau Rouge traffic jam ;), it was a nice race after that mess.
Drove 21 laps with light damage in the front of the car but managed to make it to the end behind my teammate @p4thos ( nice first league race for him ).
Noticed that some of the drivers left after a few laps.......:unsure: Guys please dont quit in frustration or anger, fix the car and try to finish the race....
2009_talladega_april_nscs_crash-1050x700.jpg

KhaosTheory29

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2015
That race was a bad one for me got damage on the back end from hitting the wall a few laps in then the car did not feel stable in the corners. I ended up spinning out a fair few times on to the next one.

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Was thinking of signing up but haven't so far because I'm not sure if I can commit to every week? Should I sign up anyway and if I can't make it on a particular week just let you all know in advance?
Yes, sign in anyways. If you aren't able to race every week you are not a thread for the championship at least... :p

Reactions: Rich 1701