XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 2 Brands Hatch (15/03/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 2 Brands Hatch (15/03/18 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa - Season 2
ROUND 2 - Brands Hatch

Event Information:
Date: 15/03/18
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 30 minutes (not mandatory)
- Qualifying: 20 minutes
- Setup: 2minutes (after qualifying timer hits 0:00)
- Race: 30 Laps

● Conditions
Weather: heavy fog
Time: 12:00
Temp: 12°C
Grip: Fast

Lobby Name: AOR S2 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: apexbrh

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here

● Replay:
As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Circuit_Brandshatch.png

Last edited:

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Hi Sep how do we start these races? is it the same as Pcars2 or do we just do standing starts? I haven't come across it in the forums? Thanks mate:)

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Make sure to fuel your car up before the end of Quali. When the lights go green we are "boogity boogity boogity"

Reactions: Rich 1701

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
RACE DAY! :stig:

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
It started of pretty good for me but then went down hill fast after i hit my back end on a barrier.