XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 2 Brands Hatch (15/03/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 2 Brands Hatch (15/03/18 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Pre Race Briefing:

Lobby is up and running. Please feel free to join the server and put in some laps.

Server: AORS2PorscheCup
PW: apexbrh

If you are new to the racing in Assetto Corsa, you have to fuel up your car before the Quali timer hits 0.00,00.

A little bit shorter today but nothing else to say.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I want to communicate that there is a lot of thunderstorm around here and, for this reason, electricity or the internet may fail.

Hopefully not, but here's the warning!

Good game for everyone!

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
I will try and drive tonight, normally I brake with left but I can’t because I had a surgery yesterday so I need to brake with right foot. A bit stranger and slower but I will try my best not to crash someone.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I would like to thank the person who on the last lap divebomb me on the penultimate turn.

He got me going from fourth to sixth place.

Thank you very much!

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
WOW I made a right mess I forgot that your supposed to refuel at the end of quali until last minute so then then I sent Sep a message saying that I didn't fill the car up enough meanwhile the race starts without me:banghead: ( I never raced AC online before). Had some great battles though but I made a move on p4thos at the end which was maybe a bit harsh cause he ended up off track not sure if he hit me or not so I waited for him on the start finish straight to re pass me only it was Chris that passed me instead so totally f**** it up:banghead::banghead: . Not to mention the slow down pens that I didn't even know how to take everytime it went to 0 I started but it just reset everytime:banghead::banghead::banghead:. Apart from that though I had a great time:)

Reactions: Chiraq

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
I would like to thank the person who on the last lap divebomb me on the penultimate turn.

He got me going from fourth to sixth place.

Thank you very much!
Sorry again bud see my message above I did wait for you but b**** it up

Chrismk360

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 13, 2016
Good race tonight guys had lots of fun and i didn't spin for a change @Rich 1701 unlucky man not like you to make so many mistakes i thought you had run out of fuel at the end.

Maj Dope

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2015
Annoyed from spa to brandshatch, spa up eau roauge there was a crash I was involved in and today at brands I got punted from behind causing me to spin and on the start/finish straight someone tried to turn around too early when me and another car was coming.
If it won’t let you see the videos just go onto my gt on Xbox Maj Dope

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Annoyed from spa to brandshatch, spa up eau roauge there was a crash I was involved in and today at brands I got punted from behind causing me to spin and on the start/finish straight someone tried to turn around too early when me and another car was coming.
If it won’t let you see the videos just go onto my gt on Xbox Maj Dope
Feel free to make a stewards inquiry. Link to it is here then I will discuss the incident with you as I don't want to spam this thread: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/stewards-panel.649/

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Race was a bit annoying I Qualified decently then I had a good start nearly made up 2 positions then I had contact at T3 which took out about 6 cars. I can only apologize for that happening but that to be saved for the stewards. 1 Lap later I binned it on my own and had damage which I had to pit for and nothing else happened apart from me trying to set the fastest lap. Congrats to the podium and see you all Next Week :)

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Sorry again bud see my message above I did wait for you but b**** it up
Sorry for the harshness of my outburst, but I was really very frustrated with what happened. That final maneuver was totally unjustified and the result could only be that.

Turned out to be chrismk360 to benefit from it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: David Lopes

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Q: P2
I had 3 bad laps in the first try which all were crap, so I decided to go out for a final try and actually managed to find a decent lap with a 26.8 in the end giving me P2.

R: P3
One of the few occasions where I finish lower in the race than in Quali. I had a brilliant start what wasn't even neccessary because @Rich 1701 had a rough rookie race yesterday and was cought napping. :shame:
I got in the lead with @FTW ChaosTheory all over my mirror for the first 10 or so laps. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a rythm which allowed Chaos to stay very close, altough we pulled out a gap to @Chiraq and @EVR Rapidz in P3 and P4. Somewhat around lap 10 Chaos got on my inside into Paddock Hill and I tried to hold the outside line through druids. Coming side by side down to T3 I just managed to defend but lost the rear accelerating onto the straight. Chaos hit me which wasn't his fault but after that I had bad damage with a lot of understeer, causing a few more mistakes.
Fortunately everybody else was way behind so I tried to cruise home P3 which is not that bad at all because I hate Brands Hatch!

Congratulations to @Chiraq for the win although I don't know if there is a stewards inquiry coming from @FTW ChaosTheory

Regarding these: If you have any incidents get them to the stewards, it is there job to judge those.

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/stewards-panel.649/

I will have to wait for these until I can update the results.

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
Second race in a row that i get front damage from first lap "incidents".........no need to go to the pits and repair, but was off my pace by 1sec
throughout the race​
At least there is IMSA this weekend.
One more win for Pedro Lamy (y)......

• Agree
Reactions: p4thos

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Good race tonight guys had lots of fun and i didn't spin for a change @Rich 1701 unlucky man not like you to make so many mistakes i thought you had run out of fuel at the end.
I Know Mate I had a bad night. At the end i was trying to let P4THOS back past because I pulled a hard move on him at the end but i ended up letting u past instead by accident lol:banghead:. To be honest I dont Know why i decided to let him back past. The move was a bit hard but if I was watching F1 that would have been classed as a good exciting move most likely. Also someone else made a similar move on me earlier on in the race but i expected him to try were as I dont think P4thos did expect me to try and make the move. I'm sorry it cost him a couple of positions though