XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 4 Barcelona (29/03/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 4 Barcelona (29/03/18 - 8pm BST)

Which variant you like to use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa - Season 2
ROUND 4 - Circuit de Catalunya

Event Information:
Date: 29/03/18
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 30 minutes (not mandatory)
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Setup: 2minutes (after qualifying timer hits 0:00)
- Race: 30 Laps

● Conditions
Weather: light clouds
Time: 12:00
Temp: 22°C
Grip: Fast

Lobby Name: AOR S2 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: apexcat

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here

● Replay:
As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

1200px-Catalunya.svg.png

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Please vote for the variant at the top of the thread.

Reactions: p4thos

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Please let me know if anybody is not able to race on thursday, we do have 17 drivers signed up now.

@AVERAGE SHARPIE

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Please let me know if anybody is not able to race on thursday, we do have 17 drivers signed up now.

@AVERAGE SHARPIE
Good that you have people lined up in case, I will be racing every week apart from when I go on holiday which is week 9 in project cars bathurst and I think it's Imola in Assetto Corsa that week, I will let you know again closer to the time anyway bud:)

Reactions: seppel165

AVERAGE SHARPIE

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 25, 2018
If anyone needs a reserve driver I'm the man. If you give me a fair notice I will be ready to race on Thursday.

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
anyone streaming the race tonight on twitch or mixer? I cant race tonight, but can watch the race.......

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
anyone streaming the race tonight on twitch or mixer? I cant race tonight, but can watch the race.......
I am streaming on mixer again.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Good game everyone! Lots of fun...:happy:

Last edited: