XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 5 Nürburgring Nordschleife combined (RE-RUN 19/04/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 5 Nürburgring Nordschleife combined (RE-RUN 19/04/18 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
To be fair, it was a bit of a mess starting it that way but in my opinion the only way to get this one going yesterday. I had an orange car from "Flugplatz" at lap 1 on. Didn't pit and was able to run with the front 2 for pretty much the whole race. Nothing more to win with this heavy damaged car.
Race starts at 47 min.

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
That is a shame not having you racing tonight. Still 3 races left in PCars. So don't kill your h
Thanks mate good of you to say:) either way I have had a good season in pcars2 so not to worry about the championship. I was actually more gutted to miss the nurburgring 're run cause my pace in practice and in the first race we did was pretty good and every time I went on i was improving so would definitely had a good shot at winning and having a good race with you all. Still hopefully we will have a good race at Imola when I get back :stig:

Reactions: Chiraq

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Thanks mate good of you to say:) either way I have had a good season in pcars2 so not to worry about the championship. I was actually more gutted to miss the nurburgring 're run cause my pace in practice and in the first race we did was pretty good and every time I went on i was improving so would definitely had a good shot at winning and having a good race with you all. Still hopefully we will have a good race at Imola when I get back :stig:
My pace in practice was lit as well then I hopped into the lobby and everything turned out to be a joke lol especially the first few laps. We all binned it in the first lap.

Rapidz 6

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Aug 9, 2017
Thank you but I fear I can't give you the bonus point as the qualifying wasn't finished.
It doesn’t matter about the bonus point. I was just wondering if you needed them for the quali results to update the results and standings page for round 5

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@EVR Rapidz just watch your video. My car was completely destroyed. Front, rear and side damage. Thats why I had to drive slow... Every time I had to drive hard, the car simply had a strange behaviour... That was the reason why I almost bump into you on the second lap. If you look closer, I was loosing control...

Last edited:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
It doesn’t matter about the bonus point. I was just wondering if you needed them for the quali results to update the results and standings page for round 5
As the Quali wasn't finished I don't think it is the wright thing to insert the results.

Rapidz 6

Aug 9, 2017
@EVR Rapidz just watch your video. My car was completely destroyed. Front, rear as side damage. Thats why I had to drive slow... Every time I had to drive hard, the car simply had a strange behaviour... That was the reason why I almost bump into you on the second lap. If you look closer, I was loosing control...
That’s cool man. It didn’t matter anyway, I would’ve have known because I didn’t know your situation

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Can we discuss the implementation of a drop round?
And furthermore I don’t understand why Rapidz should not be awarded the point for pole. He started the race in P1 so he had pole in qualifying. Only because it got „red flagged“ doesn’t mean it should not count. He deserves it.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I have no problem with a drop round, but it is not stated in the rules. Don't know how to implement it this late in the season. In my opinion this is something which should be discussed before the start of the season?! Nevertheless, if everybody agrees we can put in one.

Regarding the Quali I don't mind the point either but again I don't see a point in the rules justifying it.

Rapidz 6

Aug 9, 2017
I have no problem with a drop round, but it is not stated in the rules. Don't know how to implement it this late in the season. In my opinion this is something which should be discussed before the start of the season?! Nevertheless, if everybody agrees we can put in one.

Regarding the Quali I don't mind the point either but again I don't see a point in the rules justifying it.
The drop round is something that needs a vote tbh. I don’t believe a drop round has every really been used in AOR, I don’t really know.

As with the quali point, I don’t feel it’s my fault the lobby failed. I was in provisional pole, okay others could have gone faster, but I put in a lap which put me in pole and others had to leave it to the end, with the risk of a disconnection happening. But I don’t mind about not getting the point or not.

• Agree