XB1 - AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 3 - Vallelunga Classic - 13.12.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 3 - Vallelunga Classic - 13.12.18 @8PM UK time

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

ROUND 3 - Vallelunga Classic
XB1

Event Information:
Date: Thursday December 13th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race 1: 19 laps with AOR rolling Start
- Race 2: 19 laps with AOR rolling start (Grid positions in order of the fastest laps R1)

● Weather Conditions R1:
Weather: light cloud
Time: 11:00
Temp: 20°C
Grip: fast

● Weather Conditions R2:
Weather: clear
Time: 14:00
Temp: 22°C
Grip: optimum

● Server Information:
Name: AOR AC S4 R3 - S1/S2
Password: apexval

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save incidents over the XBOX Game DVR. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Last edited:
Reactions: p4thos

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Unfortunately I will be late on thursday due to personal liabilities.

Nevertheless there will be 2 changes to avoid last weeks chaos so that we will have a good racing night again.

1. Going back to AOR rolling start for both races.
2. One of the coordinators (I will name the one before thursday) will create split 2 and make sure that everybody is in the lobby and in the party chat. If this particular COD has qualified for Split1 he can leave the lobby after everything is sorted.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I did not know this track, so I trained a little this weekend. I was very worried about the first three corners (full throttle first turn, fast second turn and full throttle third turn), where it seems to me that there might be carnage on the first lap... In fact, turns four and five are no less dangerous... So, considering what happened at the Nürburgring, I very humbly recommend that everyone take into consideration that the race is relatively long and it is not decided in one or two laps...

What I mean is that no one will gain anything by being too aggressive in the first few laps. As far as I'm concerned, I'll wait for some breathing space before I get aggressive. I would recommend that everyone do the same. But ... Who am I?

Last edited:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
As said earlier in the thread I will be late on thursday. @Hayden_430 is the man in charge as long as I am not online.

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
I did not know this track, so I trained a little this weekend. I was very worried about the first three corners (full throttle first turn, fast second turn and full throttle third turn), where it seems to me that there might be carnage on the first lap... In fact, turns four and five are no less dangerous... So, considering what happened at the Nürburgring, I very humbly recommend that everyone take into consideration that the race is relatively long and it is not decided in one or two laps...

What I mean is that no one will gain anything by being too aggressive in the first few laps. As far as I'm concerned, I'll wait for some breathing space before I get aggressive. I would recommend that everyone do the same. But ... Who am I?
Lol bro why are you worried? You know a post won't change this, it's not only about being not too aggressive. It's spatial awareness, too.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Nevertheless the Wright thing to make the call out again!

Reactions: David Lopes

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Y’all be missing out on some good racing this track is so great!!

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
And ive missed again....dagnabit bf1 why do you grab me in so much i forget the time....

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
Driving standards where very poor, esp first lap, i got punted on first lap, spun and was hit numerous times total madness.......

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Driving standards where very poor, esp first lap, i got punted on first lap, spun and was hit numerous times total madness.......

Sorry about that hit, car started spinning and sliding and i went straight into you.

I must say the formation lap was confusing, i had people letting me through and i had no idea why.

Anyhow, i really dont get how i was so slow, i was a sitting duck on the straights too. Ive mapped KERS so P2P should be working.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I agree, the formation lap was confusing... Actually, on race 2 we have done two formation laps... Still wondering why...

For that reason, the tires were stone cold... And we know the outcome...

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
@xMinxG you were not the initial contact so not worries. Agree the formation lap was real poor. I said at the start over the party that i was going to start at the back. You and Chaseleeschmict where to be at the back, but what was Giolele93 trying to do? i sat behind you both and he then virtually stopped, by the time i got past him and you the field was way up the road. Party chat is a must for rolling starts.

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
@p4thos its driving standards is the bigger concern, drivers with no spacial awareness, you have to make allowances for this when in traffic at the start and not hope the other guy just jumps out of your way.