XB1 - AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 3 - Vallelunga Classic - 13.12.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 3 - Vallelunga Classic - 13.12.18 @8PM UK time

KhaosTheory29

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2015
@p4thos we did 2 formation laps because there was only like 6 cars ready to go at the formation point so we did the 2nd formation lap for everyone to sort themselves out and ready I know it is not recommended because of the tyres.

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
can we ensure that everyone is in party chat, the order also was not clearly stated. Everyone should sit on the grid untill their name is called out, not just drive off and hope to sort it out on the formation point, the lead driver can stop at a nominated point and the grid formed there and then continue with the warmup lap when everyone is in order.....

KhaosTheory29

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2015
We tried to get everyone in the party last night if they didn't join nothing I can do about that and the grid order was told while we were sitting on the grid then called out again as we started moving that's all I can do mate

KhaosTheory29

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2015
@p4thos it's all good mate didn't really want to do 2 formation laps myself but nothing I could do with so many people so far back.

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
To be fair we had i think all but one was in the party. So those who either didn't hear/ignore the grid is not our fault. I only heard about 6 guys talk, im sorry if i didnt hear you guys.

Reactions: David Lopes

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
To be fair we had i think all but one was in the party. So those who either didn't hear/ignore the grid is not our fault. I only heard about 6 guys talk, im sorry if i didnt hear you guys.
I totally agree with you. I think its not that hard to at least listen to what is being said on the party chat or at least keep the mobile phone near and check discord…………...There was some pretty bad wreckless driving on both race starts.
And as I said last night on discord, RAGE quitting while in front of other drivers and almost ruining their race, its no good and only shows that some dont have proper racing manners…..specially if a "certain" driver already received a reprimend from the stewards and continues to mess things up….
Have a nice weekend and lets try to keep it cool next round…..

KhaosTheory29

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2015
We did as much as we could I called out the starting order twice for both races and for the second race I called it out twice and put the starting order on discord no more I can do than that. Driving standards do need to Improve from some people the majority are good but some need improvement.