PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Preseason race | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Preseason race

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Okay nice, I don't have time to practice outside of the 30 mins before the race so this suits me perfectly
Thats the point of hiding the track,as some of us dont have time and other may have a lot of time to practice

Last edited:

Laakso

AOR PC F1 Split 2 & AC Porsche & AEC LMP Champion
Sep 23, 2016
I have choosed to retire from this season! I dont have the motivation to drive atm (didnt feel any motivation or joy in todays pre test race) its time for me to take pause now and focus on different things (let some more motivated reserve drivers to race) but i wish everybody good luck for the season and hope u have great fight for the championship! keep it clean ;)
@Noztra @Mazy CZ

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I have choosed to retire from this season! I dont have the motivation to drive atm (didnt feel any motivation or joy in todays pre test race) its time for me to take pause now and focus on different things (let some more motivated reserve drivers to race) but i wish everybody good luck for the season and hope u have great fight for the championship! keep it clean ;)
@Noztra @Mazy CZ
Genuinly sad to see, was looking forward to battling you! But you gotta do what you gotta do, I know myself that worst thing is to race unmotivated.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Even tho the races were mixed in terms of how good it went - I gotta be incredibly happy with that. Pace is really good which is the main thing.

Need to make sure for the season that I get better framerate when racing close to this many people, could very possibly be that I'm to blame for any of the 2 incidents I was involved in, but also not really sure, might as well have been others or shared blame.

Anyway, the good battling I had was very good, very fun. so thanks to all for that. :)

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
Had a good fun first race, despite having just learnt the track and ran completely off the track when i missed my braking points a few times. Sorry I had to leave but didn't have time for the reverse grid race tonight :(

Reactions: Noztra

santsuke99

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Yeah not the best day by any means for me. Not only was my driving quite bad today my internet was also awful. I had at least one major lag spike, where others went flying a bit (not sure if there was more smaller ones later because of me or was it others lagging). Not only that but my screen froze a bit several times due to lag so I missed my braking points couple of times. And that DC in the last straight on the last lap was a total heartbrake. I hope this was only today, but if this continues I'm going to retire from the season.

• Informative
Reactions: Noztra

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
Had a pretty fun 2 races, this track really does punish you for mistakes also! but big thanks too @hinesy32 & @Race Fanatic
Thanks to you too @Microlander great battle in race one. I could see you were struggling in the last couple of laps and had quite a few P2P's left, and it worked out!!

Overall I thought both races went really well. Lag was the main issue so hopefully we can resolve those. Please close down other programs and optimise your game graphic settings. It really helps. And some in game apps also reduce FPS.

NusPojava

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
I know this is a preseason race, but this has to be brought up! The move @DANGEROUS GIANETTA did on the last lap is disgusting, miserable, bad, selfish, stupid and every bad adjective a man can think of. After all the great 14 lap racing, he does the thing shown in the video below. I know it does not seem THAT bad, but if I was in any car that was not a FWD, I would be pirouetting in the field for days.

In my eyes it was 100% deliberate. Not only that, but that incident consequently brought a non needed battle with @NonRunner , but when we made contact he was ahead, so it was kinda, sorta my fault. Even after that, he pushes @David Siska onto the grass, resulting in him spinning...
So con-fuckin-gratz dude, you actually managed to **** up a whole team of 3 racers, all in one lap.

I would protest, but I think even with this, no one should get penalized, it is a preseason race after all. But it was a move that shouldn't ever be done in the regular season. Especially on the first/last lap.

I just wanted to brought it up to everyone. Onto the next one! Can't wait.....

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2016
Well not such a good evening for me. got taken out race 1 by somebody lagging so I was told, rejoined in last or close to last. In race 2 I was taken out towards the end of the first lap by a red car, unfortunately don't have any footage as I didn't have a clue what file size to set, also put me into last place. The driver didn't wait though! I pitted thinking the pit crew would fix my car but the lazy mofos didn't bat an eyelid. Still got some things to work out on the PC in this game. Didn't see a lot of lag apart from a car merging with mine on the start finish and throwing me off the track, it just appeared from nowhere.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
I know this is a preseason race, but this has to be brought up! The move @DANGEROUS GIANETTA did on the last lap is disgusting, miserable, bad, selfish, stupid and every bad adjective a man can think of. After all the great 14 lap racing, he does the thing shown in the video below. I know it does not seem THAT bad, but if I was in any car that was not a FWD, I would be pirouetting in the field for days.

In my eyes it was 100% deliberate. Not only that, but that incident consequently brought a non needed battle with @NonRunner , but when we made contact he was ahead, so it was kinda, sorta my fault. Even after that, he pushes @David Siska onto the grass, resulting in him spinning...
So con-fuckin-gratz dude, you actually managed to **** up a whole team of 3 racers, all in one lap.

I would protest, but I think even with this, no one should get penalized, it is a preseason race after all. But it was a move that shouldn't ever be done in the regular season. Especially on the first/last lap.

i want to say 4 things,
1- i understand your ambitious but do not be rude in the forum or during the race. especially on discord.you don't know who i am.
2-if you don't know the rules of AOR .you have to take a look and learn please.
3-check your behaviour again
4-afterthat watch replay and have a fun time.then write here your decisions.
don't forget mate.This is A JUST GAME.
thanks

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014

To accuse someone of deliberately hitting you isn't on mate. Even more so when you start listing every adjective you can think of to direct your frustration at him as a person like you've met him. (and that's excluding the swearing and what ever else you might have said on Discord) I can tell you I've raced DG in the past and he certainly wouldn't do anything like this, and if anybody did they'd be chucked out straight away. It's a pre-season race so what would he gain from doing something like that? You get nout from it. Innocent until proven guilty in a steward enquiry - not guilty by you spouting "HE HIT ME ON PURPOSE WAHHHH"

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Well not such a good evening for me. got taken out race 1 by somebody lagging so I was told, rejoined in last or close to last. In race 2 I was taken out towards the end of the first lap by a red car, unfortunately don't have any footage as I didn't have a clue what file size to set, also put me into last place. The driver didn't wait though! I pitted thinking the pit crew would fix my car but the lazy mofos didn't bat an eyelid. Still got some things to work out on the PC in this game. Didn't see a lot of lag apart from a car merging with mine on the start finish and throwing me off the track, it just appeared from nowhere.
I will upload the replay later today. :)

Reactions: Flavus Periculum

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015

I will comment on this one later.