PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Race 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Race 1

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Well at least declare the laps for each track. I put in 19 laps of fuel and ran out after 16.3 laps, why that happened I have no idea.
I think I had 32L of fuel and that was enough for 19 laps, so dunno what went wrong with your fuel calculation.

But you can always see how many laps we are doing when you join the server. And to calculate the fuel amount you need to do at least two concurrent laps in practice. Then under the fuel menu it will give a rough estimate on how many laps you have fuel for. The more concurrent laps you do in practice the more accurate it will calculate the fuel usage.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
After some cooldown I have to say that was nice racing yesterday especially the first race. Happy with my pace, happy with the outcome of race 1 (even though I was really close to @popzz at the end and could have started an attempt if we would have one lap more), not really happy with the 2nd race, because of my bad luck in L1 and some really bad driving of other people...

Congrats to @Hampus Soderberg and other podium finishers (especially @Noztra , first podium!!)

See you next week, this feels like it could be a unbelieveable season!

Cheers,
Exited

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2016
I think I had 32L of fuel and that was enough for 19 laps, so dunno what went wrong with your fuel calculation.

But you can always see how many laps we are doing when you join the server. And to calculate the fuel amount you need to do at least two concurrent laps in practice. Then under the fuel menu it will give a rough estimate on how many laps you have fuel for. The more concurrent laps you do in practice the more accurate it will calculate the fuel usage.
Yeah but that's the point. I put in 32 litres and it said it was enough for 19 laps.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Yeah but that's the point. I put in 32 litres and it said it was enough for 19 laps.
Dunno then. But rather safe than sorry mate.

You are not the first one who have run out of fuel and you are probably not the last one. :)

Last edited:

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Positive thing from last night was that it was overall much better than pre-season race for me but i'm not still happy about my performance, i mean i did few stupid mistakes like when on first race on lap 2 i hit @R.Macieira i think because i braked little bit too late so that was completely my mistake so sorry about that :sorry:, also on second race i did amateur mistake when i half spun after i dropped 4th and because of that i lost at least 4 more positions...

Oh well atleast there are couple of better tracks for me still left so looking forward to next week ;)

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Positive thing from last night was that it was overall much better than pre-season race for me but i'm not still happy about my performance, i mean i did few stupid mistakes like when on first race on lap 2 i hit @R.Macieira i think because i braked little bit too late so that was completely my mistake so sorry about that :sorry:, also on second race i did amateur mistake when i half spun after i dropped 4th and because of that i lost at least 4 more positions...

Oh well atleast there are couple of better tracks for me still left so looking forward to next week ;)
Its all about improving. :)

Took me four seasons to get a podium finish. :rofl:

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
well,
congratz to all podium drivers.
congratz all survived drivers.
i had 2 hits in race 1 and race 2.
my crashes were looks like same.i hit from back to front driver.i don't know maybe it was effected lag or maybe my fault.but honestly survived was really hard middle of places. race 1 srry for i hit new guy.and race 2 srry for hit @Astrit Arsllani.
i might manage second race for podium:) but no luck i had yesterday also was not our day as a team.
thanks to all joined friends.
cya next week guys.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Haha, well still had/have the problem and wasn't the most comfortable races I've done tbh, but felt good enough to atleast manage some ok performances ;)
In race 2 I really wanted to battle you when you came up to me, but you where much faster than me. :) So thought I would loose to much time if i tried to defend from you. And a good thing I didn't defend to much because @santsuke99 and @Tom Bridle was only 0.200 sec after me when the race ended. :p

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Some info from the races. :)

Race 1:

Race Winner: @Hampus Soderberg
Led most laps: @Hampus Soderberg
Best lap: @Hampus Soderberg (1.37.6990)
Fastest sector 1: @maxafc46 (22.8660)
Fastest sector 2: @Hampus Soderberg (41.2870)
Fastest sector 3: @Flavus Periculum (33.1610)
Most consistent: @matt785shimmy
Lost most positions: @matt785shimmy (Lost 28 positions)
Won most positions: @santsuke99 (Gaining 12 positions)

Race 2:

Race Winner: @Hampus Soderberg
Led most laps: @Flavus Periculum
Best lap: @santsuke99 (1.37.7690)
Fastest sector 1: @NonRunner (22.9780)
Fastest sector 2: @Hampus Soderberg (41.1310)
Fastest sector 3: @santsuke99 (33.2360)
Most consistent: @Hampus Soderberg
Lost most positions: @Flavus Periculum (Lost 25 positions)
Won most positions: @Hampus Soderberg (Gained 12 positions)

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
We really need to do something about the bad ping of some drivers. In my case it was unbearable to fight against @NusPojava because his car was jumping around, moving left right, moving to the front and back all the time...

Imo, players with such a bad ping must leave the server as it creates dangerous situations a lot and is really aweful to drive against... I would never say that the Project Cars leagues are better :)D) but at least you need to post a speed test when signing up and when your connection is too bad you are not allowed to race...
[DOUBLEPOST=1511257479][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because Hampus started somewhere around P30 and finished P1 ;)

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
We really need to do something about the bad ping of some drivers. In my case it was unbearable to fight against @NusPojava because his car was jumping around, moving left right, moving to the front and back all the time...

Imo, players with such a bad ping must leave the server as it creates dangerous situations a lot and is really aweful to drive against... I would never say that the Project Cars leagues are better :)D) but at least you need to post a speed test when signing up and when your connection is too bad you are not allowed to race...
[DOUBLEPOST=1511257479][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because Hampus started somewhere around P30 and finished P1 ;)
I agree, but I actually don't think its peoples fault this time.

The previous seasons we only had one or two with lag problems. This season it seems like everyone is having them, so I wrote to the company that is hosting the server if they could check it out.

Normally everyone is around 50ms ping, but in this race most people where 100ms +, so seems to be the server.

Ill let people know what I find out.

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Round 1 in summary ( knew I would struggle , but my racing was bad)
Also think I did not cause incidents ( was overtaken alot ) , cannot say that from everyone. Was feeling I was playing dodgecars at some point... Hope the penalty's will be huge !!

Here a small video that summs up my round 1. I have work to do ...

No longer video's this time , I don't want to resee all the moves you guys made on me ;)

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Round 1 in summary ( knew I would struggle , but my racing was bad)
Also think I did not cause incidents ( was overtaken alot ) , cannot say that from everyone. Was feeling I was playing dodgecars at some point... Hope the penalty's will be huge !!

Here a small video that summs up my round 1. I have work to do ...

No longer video's this time , I don't want to resee all the moves you guys made on me ;)
I did the exact same thing in practice! Just 5cm to wide and you are hugging the wall. :p

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
@Noztra I think where the 12 positions gained is coming from is from lap 2 to finish, so missing a lap, that's atleast what the simresult position chart is showing. :)

• Useful
Reactions: Noztra