PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Round 3 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Round 3

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
The positive:
The rolling start seem to work out really well, with no major accidents, but still a lot of battles. So really good job guys! :) Steam was again high quality and the raced looked amazing. So many crazy good battles. :)

The bad.
My qualify: Meh.. :/

Race 1: Meh. :/

Race 2: Meh. :/

Got passed left, right and centre in both races. I was a moving roadblock. Had no pace whatsoever and dropped so many positions. Felt like my car was down 100HP compared to everyone else's car, or someone left the parking brake on. So getting P20 in R1 and P15 was a miracle!

Really hoping for a better race next week. :)

Congratulations to @santsuke99, @exited, @Hampus Soderberg for finishing top 3 in race 1 and to @Terence Grech, @Mr AlcoN and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA in race 2. :)

And good to see @Adrian Jumuga finish P5, @TheIceberg P10 in race 2 and @Rasmus Augustsson P11 in race 1. :)

Now we just need @VRT Ringrose to have some luck. :)

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Sorry to say it like that @NusPojava but looking at @SilverArrow3 video at around 1min intensifies the feeling for me that you are either overchallenged with that many cars on the road or you don't want to pay enough attention for others around you...

In my personal opinion your driving in this league in the first three rounds was really bad. You were involved in multiple steward inquirys each round, had several incidents, caused a major incident at Tor Poznan, were banned for qualifying at round 3 but your driving style still didn't change a slight bit. You are still causing accidents, divebombing me into the last corner where I was miles ahead and you did not have a run on me and then ragequiting after your spin...

I would sincerely advise you to think about your driving and your behaviour on track as you are on a serious road to be blacklisted from this league (50 penalty points fyi).

Nothing personal against you. Just don't like people to be over amitious (best expressed by yourself yelling in discord in round 3 practice as you got the same time as Hampus)...

Cheers,
Exited

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mr AlcoN

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Standings has been updated with results from the race. :)

The standings are also updated with people who informed the coordinators with in game penalties (PLP), but ill check the server log when I got home, to make sure nobody is cheating by not telling us about their in game penalty.

Stewards has not included in the standings, since they aren't done yet.

There is also a "upgrade" to the google sheet, so you now can see if you gained or lost positions in the standings. (Both individual and teams)

https://goo.gl/F62BKn

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Info from round 3:

Race 1:
Winner:
@santsuke99
Fastest Lap: @exited
Most consistent: @santsuke99
Fastest sector 1: @Hampus Soderberg (28.7010)
Fastest sector 2: @exited (26.3970)
Fastest sector 3: @exited (41.0310)

Race 2:
Winner:
@Terence Grech
Fastest Lap: @Hampus Soderberg
Most consistent: @Mr AlcoN
Fastest sector 1: @matt785shimmy (28.7920)
Fastest sector 2: @exited (26.4280)
Fastest sector 3: @Hampus Soderberg (41.1440)

Standings:
Gained most positions:

@DANGEROUS GIANETTA (+7)
@Dazzy Oz (+7)
@Adrian Jumuga (+7)

Lost most positions:
@NonRunner (-8)
@NusPojava (-7)
@EVR Morvic (-7)

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

The standings are also updated with people who informed the coordinators with in game penalties (PLP), but ill check the server log when I got home, to make sure nobody is cheating by not telling us about their in game penalty.

There is also a "upgrade" to the google sheet, so you now can see if you gained or lost positions in the standings. (Both individual and teams)

I see that Dangerous Gianetta is still ahead of me in race 2, despite his 10 second penalty. So would be nice if this got adjusted (unless I have missed something) :)

Rasmus Augustsson

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2017
The positive:
The rolling start seem to work out really well, with no major accidents, but still a lot of battles. So really good job guys! :) Steam was again high quality and the raced looked amazing. So many crazy good battles. :)

The bad.
My qualify: Meh.. :/

Race 1: Meh. :/

Race 2: Meh. :/

Got passed left, right and centre in both races. I was a moving roadblock. Had no pace whatsoever and dropped so many positions. Felt like my car was down 100HP compared to everyone else's car, or someone left the parking brake on. So getting P20 in R1 and P15 was a miracle!

Really hoping for a better race next week. :)

Congratulations to @santsuke99, @exited, @Hampus Soderberg for finishing top 3 in race 1 and to @Terence Grech, @Mr AlcoN and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA in race 2. :)

And good to see @Adrian Jumuga finish P5, @TheIceberg P10 in race 2 and @Rasmus Augustsson P11 in race 1. :)

Now we just need @VRT Ringrose to have some luck. :)
im still waiting for that interview xD

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
good idea for starting prosedure,better than lap1 chaos.more focus to race.
qualify ,i didn't do a full lap.skipped to pit.:)

race 1,

i really struggled especially last 4 laps.clean started and race went well even little touches.thanks for wait @Adrian Jumuga,
i finished the race1 at the back:)

race 2,

clean started to race again.as a team we were 3th,4th,5th on the grid.but we couldn't stay the same positions. @SilverArrow3 lost the many positions because of lifted car:(.i know he could do better.but unfortunately he couldn't avoid accident. @TheIceberg were improving race pace.congratz mate.
middle of the race i gained some positions up to 2th place.yeah i could force and and beat for 1th place.but i did a 2-3 mistakes.and lost 2 places again.especially congratz to @Mr AlcoN for good fight again.im really comfortable with him while fighing during the race.so i know his style.i had also good fight at the poznan.cleanly and positively.any way i finished the race 3th place but as i wrote i had 10 sec penalty unfortunately because of understeering at the last corner.yeah after fresh result i finished 4th place.not bad for me but i could do better.
anyway,
@Hampus Soderberg you got 3th places:). i respect you.what a race pace every race. :).
thanks to all of you ,
cya guys .

Tom Bridle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2016

I think i got a penalty in race 1

• Informative
Reactions: Noztra