PC - AOR America PC F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR America PC F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
AOR America PC F1 League - Season 3
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

QuitZ5

Pro Karter
Dec 6, 2018
1: Hello everyone, Corsac here, an international student from China. Have been studying at a collrge in California since 2017 and waiting to transfer in next year.
 Hopefully one day I can work for a Formula 1 team (Maybe Ferrari since I'm a tifosi xD) in the future as a Mechanical Engineer.
2: I started playing with wheel when they launched F1 2018 and raced in a Chinese local league. I also did a full season commentary work for that league.
3: For me though, Having fun>Be conservative
I would rather go chase hard and risk getting corner cut penalty than just sit back and wait, at the end of the day we are just playing a game, thats what I learned from my F1 2018 season.

Some_Idiot

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc):
Hey everyone, my name is Kody, 21 years old, from Vancouver, Washington. I race on a G29 Wheel, and I'm a fan of most motorsports, from F1, to NASCAR, Indycar, IMSA, WEC, the like.

What's your previous league racing experience?:
I race in three leagues, here in NA Split, in MRC-NA with about 6 or 7 other people in this league, and in Rapid Racers versus some very quick drivers. I did AOR European F2 last season, and was fortunate enough to get one fluky podium at Monza.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?:
I did the first season of AOR NA on 2018 and I hope I can take the fight to the front one more time.

Hammertime44

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 1, 2019
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) My name is Zach (24) and I'm from Alaska. Full fanatec tryhard, digging deep to try and get faster but its not working lol. My interests are finance and racing and its basically all i talk about (apologies in advance).
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? Race in a few other leagues, VVDL aka the vroom vroom dudes league was my first, and i think this is my fourth season with them. Pretty quick drivers at the front, but it's early in the morning on saturday for me, the night before often leaves me in not the best racing condition. MRC NA with some of the other racers in this split. They are fast and consistent, adding to this group should make for some great races.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Hopefully be there to capitalize on mistakes and win a race. Given the strength of the field thats a tall ask but i'm optimistic. Overall I just want to keep improving and have a good time.

capitahood

Junior Karter
Nov 2, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
What's up friends, I'm James and I'm 23. I live in San Diego, California a couple blocks from the beach. I just purchased a Fanatec setup after having a Thrustmaster TMX for a few months. I've only started playing the F1 game since November, but I'm super addicted now. I make motion graphics/video production for a living and I'm heavily into F1 and snowboarding.

What's your previous league racing experience?
I mainly race in MRC on xbox and pc in the NA splits. I'm in a few casual leagues as well. I also commentate for the lower tiers in the xbox division for MRC

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I'm looking to become a faster and more competitive driver. I've been improving ever since I started playing this game and this league will be my toughest challenge yet, you guys are quick so I'm excited to try and make it into the points every so often.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc):
Hello! I am Ryan, I'm 20 years old and I live in Southern California, except I'm originally born in Australia! I currently use a Fanatec CSL Elite set (except my pedals are acting up so hopefully I can fix them before the season starts) and started sim racing only 2 years ago. Other things I am into are Smash Bros, eSports, and Tennis!

I've been into league racing only since the end of F1 2017, so just over a year now. However, over time I have begun to enjoy it a ton! I raced both previous seasons of AOR Americas, finishing P4 in Season 1 where I began to consistently place high towards the latter part of the season, and finished P3 in Season 2 where I claimed my first win in this league! In addition to AOR, I am the Co-Admin for another European-based league called SLR as well as race in another one of my friend's leagues called 2SRL.

This season, I am not running Racing Line (like a real driver lol) so I don't expect to be very quick this time around. However, towards the end or maybe next season I hope that I am much faster and am able to replicate my speed from the last seasons!

jalidone

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2018
Hey everyone, my name is Jason and I'm 24 living in Santa Barbara CA. I use a TS-PC racer with T3PA pedals currently but I'll have CSL elite pedals when the season starts! I'm a lifelong F1 fan and have had the opportunity to go to Montreal with my family for the last six years to watch the race. I've had real life driving experience through the Porsche driving school and plan to spend a weekend at skip barber around this time next year. I love to talk about motor sports and stream our races as well as some iracing and ACC occasionally.

I've been a reserve/stand in driver for S16 and full time for S17 in AOR, as well as some social races in F1 2017.

This season I'll be pushing to keep my pace without RL while focusing on my racecraft and consistency. My absolute favorite moments from a race are going wheel to wheel driving on the hairy edge but leaving space. I'm looking forward to pushing myself up the order this season as I know the pace will be quite competitive this time around!

FOR myCon

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 29, 2019
1- My name is Maycon (my nickname will be FOR myCon in the league), I'm 23 years old, I'm Brazilian and I use the good old G27 to drive.
2- It is my first championship here, the only experiences I have are with Brazilian leagues that also have a very high level.
3- I hope my speed will be enough to ride in the top 3. I know I will face a much higher level here, but I believe that with training I can reach these guys.

Ramone36

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 29, 2019
1- Hello guys, my name is Luiz Antonio Dias Alves, my nickname in the league will be Luiz ramone, i'm 25 years old, i'm from Brazil, i live in São Paulo, but i`m from Recife, the "frevo's" land hahaa, i use a 7 years old xbox 360 pad, despite the age, the pad handles really well, trying to save money for a G29 in near future.
2- i drive in some brazilians league racing, and have a lot of training time with my friends, so we have a lot of experience in racing, through many diferente situations.
3- well, its my first time here in AOR, i know you here have some very talented drivers, but i'm expecting to achieve a top 5 position in the championship, so i'm gona focus on this and i'm expecting a good season overall.

My youtube account where i will post all my races in AOR:

Last edited:

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hello -- My name is Aaron and I am 27 from sunny southern California. I have been league racing since 2013, but on controller since 2015, then 16-19 on wheel.. I am looking forward to this league, I've opted to join S3 since it looks like it will be pretty competitive this season -- I already race with about 6 other guys in this split in different leagues. I am also excited to see some familiar faces from online.
@Ramone36 Excited to race you bro, you're fast and fair.
@jalidone @ItzTriton excited to race you guys as well as I've been following the races since S1 and S2.

2013-19

Looking to nab podiums and finish top 5. Raven and Some_Idiot will be untouchable and are in a class of their own. From what I hear there is a 3rd guy who is even faster so, aiming for consistent points finish, but would like to get that P3 podium spot when its available. So yeah, driver championship is out the door, so hopefully if I can get my desired teammate we can win constructors

Tere_71

Junior Karter
Aug 27, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc.)
I'm Rares, I'm 18, i come from montreal and I use a fanatec set.
Yes I race in MRC and did a few races in a ps4 league in 2017
I wanna improve and hopefully get closer to the front-runners and maybe challenge them in 2020

fluffydave

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 28, 2018
Hello, I'm David , 22 years old living in New York, originally from Indonesia. I have been racing virtually with a simple Thrustmaster TX setup for few years starting in 2015.

Online racing experience includes Rapid Racers F1 League, AOR America F1 league S1, and other racing games such as assetto corsa, PC2 as well as being the Rapid Racers League administrator.

Looking forward coming back to race here, hoping for consistent performance and to enjoy the ride this season.

Rytier

Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Apr 28, 2018
  1. Hello im Austin, 25, from the great state of Texas! i yell at yall through a mic since 2016
  2. raced a bit, yelled alot. now im yelling full time
  3. for AOR Americas F1 to be more popular and better than euro F1

Reactions: QuitZ5

SSR Matheus

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc.)
I'm Matheus, from Brazil.. I'm 25 years old, and my rig is a Fanatec V2.5 wheel base, Fanatec V3 pedals and a fórmula V2 rim.
I've raced in Brazilian leagues (the biggest ones, such as Pro Race and FBAV) in Xbox (since F1 2016 and F1 2018), winning 6 titles so far. For the F1 2019 I changed to PC platform.
Expecting nothing less than close and respectful racing. I've realized that this grid is really strong. My goal for my First season is to be on the top 5. As the season goes this goal may change.

Reactions: Some_Idiot