PC - AOR BMW 320 Touring Car Elite - Driver Introductions | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR BMW 320 Touring Car Elite - Driver Introductions

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
AOR Project CARS BMW 320 Touring Car League - Banner_zpsucakhogn.png

Hey and welcome to the first season of the AOR PC BMW 320 Touring Car Elite League!

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the debut season.

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well!

Hetharion

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Tier 2 Champion
Oct 12, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

I'm Martin, age 36, from the Netherlands. I use a T150 at the diner table, using an old car battery to stabilize the pedals.

I started league racing (and sim racing) in the GT3 and Endurance league, finishing at the back of the pack. Having done about 10 races I'm beginning to feel more relaxed around the track and other drivers.

The way the league is set up, for me it'll be a challenge to stay out of trouble and to practice overtaking and defending a lot!

Reactions: Nismo and Enzo

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
View attachment 17187

Hey and welcome to the first season of the AOR PC BMW 320 Touring Car Elite League!

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the debut season.

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well!
1) hi, I am Andrew and I'm 23 from England, back when I used to be good, I raced with a DFGT however I decided to splooge about 18 months ago and got the G29 incase I ever get a ps4 racing game, which still hasn't happened as I rarely go on that.
For whatever reason, I studied motorsport at university, which is basically engineering with motorsport based 3rd year.. It was ****, so I quit and I now work in retail and deal with angry customers who I can look at to make me feel better for myself.

2) in terms of leagues people know about, my only experience is AOR pcars and iRacing leagues, with pcars being much more successful as I'm bad at iRacing. I cheated to win the season 1 championship to be in a group with Masa, Khaki and Mangator so my comment under my name is definitely true.

3) I expect to be bad and lose races all the time. With the added reverse grids, I may be able to qualify on pole and defend for 6 years but all I really want from this league is the ability to enjoy the game again in time for S7 GT3. Hopefully some really fun fights with people too, and with default setups maybe I won't be as slow as I think I will be.

matt lesniewski

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2017
my name matthew lesniewski of illinois in USA... i love racing online ..
i am deaf and yes i race without teamspeak . i am very clean racer always give anyone faster than me . i am more strategy racer not aggressive ...

i have raced since 1999 to present with nascar 2003 i recieve 6 championship indy 2015 , nationalwide 2 times 2011,2016 superspeedway 2010 busch 1 1999,winston cup 1 1999. i race http://www.smo-hardcore.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=13,
http://www.bgsimracing.net/weekly-racing,
http://www.tdr-racing.net/

u may ask any driver adminsrtator for my reference .. they ll tell u how good racer i am with so much respect.

my expectation is not to win championship. my expecatation is to race learning expereince with steering without aids (help) too much... lol.. i like to make new friends and have fun to race if i am doing good racing i like to win some and win a nice championship if i can but i am aware those guys are very very skilled talent racer out there hard to beat but lets say relax sit back race have fun good time enjoy seeing my name on standing point thats my pride . i want to improve myself to race better skills to beat those nascar 2003 guys always winning everyday hard to beat so i am moving up here make more skills learn from u people to race and respect clean give room and avoid wrecks if i do make mistake then i say i am sorry there's never intention wreck in my life . never .
i hope see u race project cars looking forward to it
have good season !! enjoy !!!

rkatar

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016

Hi, my name is Daniel, on earth since 1988, born in Yugoslavia, grown up to 197cm in Croatia. Wheel G27, playing on 43" TV and also sitting on chair with wheels.

This is my second league championship. I raced in S6 GT3 Pro tier, unfortunately finished 2nd.

Nothing special, expecting to be at the back of the grid. Hoping for good fun and some battles.