AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Reading back my post it's actually easy to misunderstand :D what I meant is that I cannot use my main profile which is linked with World of Trucks because it has a lot of mods. So since I can't take WOT jobs in MP, I made another profile which I will use solely for MP, save edited to have all the stuff, and put that truck together in the video and applied for the leader role. Everything you see on that truck is stock or DLC, no mods at all (except for the sound but I'll have to remove that also, I asked on the TruckersMP forums).

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I am going to be going on ETS2 soon once I have my wheel setup if anyone wants to join me. Need to test out the wheel to make sure this one works and I haven't played ETS2 in a few months so thought I'd try it on there.

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
If somebody wants to drive I'm in the truck chat on discord new to drive for 2 hours to go online :coldfeet:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Strasbourg is where we will meet on Monday so buy the garage or you'll have to drive there lol

If Monday is successful we might even get our own dedicated section on the forum isn't that right :joyful: @FisiFan91

Reactions: t0mzz

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Can't convoy with your lightsabers lol
There are somethings you can do with a lightsaber but fortunatelly enough I ain't into that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1493834620][/DOUBLEPOST]Yet again another faulty wheel, but this time it's a safety issue.

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
There are somethings you can do with a lightsaber but fortunatelly enough I ain't into that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1493834620][/DOUBLEPOST]Yet again another faulty wheel, but this time it's a safety issue.
What kinda wheel?

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Seems like a lot of people are having problems with the TX/T300 :/ I hope my G29 will last me for quite a while.
Yeah my last TX broke after 2 months and this one I only got today as a replacement has got an electrical issue which could have caused a fire or some damage if I didn't notice it. Imagine if I was younger or didn't notice it anything could have happened.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
.......ok........that's........weird.......do you realise there is 2 wheels turning? or am stupid who dosnt know much about trucks(probably the latter)
That's a thing. Real truck do that. Not all of them. Some of them though.