AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
@Thompson Yes we meet in Strasbourg at 7 UK time

EDIT: It's not 8:30UK time it's 7UK time or when we get enought people to start a convoy

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Thompson

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Ideally the end goal would be to convooooooooooooooy once a month or something, but we'll see depending on interest. Sessions are likely to be on Mondays, 7pm-11pm UK time, you don't need to be there the whole time.
You just have to check the op @Thompson ;)

Snarf Snarf

Reigning AOR PC F1 Split 4 Champion
Jul 31, 2014
  • Can you do Mondays [Yes]
  • What ETS2 DLC do you own map wise [Going East / Scandanavia / Viva La France]
  • Steam ID: Snarf Snarf
  • Comments:

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
upload_2017-5-9_0-9-53.png

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist :rofl:. My personal stats.

Anyway I had a fun night tonight. Sorry about the lag I was having, think I have to turn down the graphics settings as my connection is perfectly fine, max graphics in MP probably not the best idea for what I have. Can't believe I ran out of fuel, was not paying attention whatsoever! Apart from that I was just happy to be trundling at the back listening to the conversations and banter happen.
I had a good side-by-side battle with Stevie that lasted a hundred miles or so, that's a record long battle.

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Was good fun yesterday night, hope to see you all in future convoys ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Desmond0313

KurvZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2014
Great shots and was a laugh last night, hope you enjoyed my flipped truck :p and maybe the first driver to get lost also whoop whoop.
I don't think I have the patience for low speed driving hence the tipped truck :p so prob only join in here and there, I'm not sure what happened with my settings they were all wrong but on the plus side got three new garages now :)

I will make sure I get everything running smooth and sorted out before I attempt another effort, but I must say the time did go fast must be the great company.

Cheers Kurvz p.s im still looking for the ferry port!

• Funny
Reactions: Desmond0313

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Should be there on Monday, what's the meeting point?

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
need this game......BUT ADMIN RIGHTS SHOULD DIE IN A VERY LARGE HOLE WHICH IS ONLY 1MM IN DIAMETER AND YOU CAN JUST CRUSH THEM INTO IT!