AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Not gonna make it today. Have fun everyone!

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Only did one delivery with you guys but it surely was good fun :) Enjoyed it a lot!

Reactions: Minimariner

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
That was a fun night. There was a few crazy incidents, but with the large amount of people at some of the junctions, I'm not surprised something happened. :p
Was happy I didn't have any major lag spikes like I had last time, and it was cool to lead the convoy for a stint of one of the jobs.

Here's my personal stats for this session:
upload_2017-5-29_22-33-22.png

Seeya guys for the next one :)

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Due to exams, totally forgot about it. And i still got exams till the end of june so it's gonna be hard to be present for the next one :/

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
well got the demo so did a stream a few days ago. why is this game so much. even if I spammed surveys(when most of the time I cant complete them) I still wouldn't be able to get enough points for enough gift cards for this game. although if I do get a gift card I would rather go for iracing or something cheap than this though(lot of thoughs though Ive just looked)

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
I don't mind about the day tbh, I just can't do it on certain Saturdays because of the AOR F1 league on rFactor 2. You guys can propose dates/days :)

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
I don't mind about the day tbh, I just can't do it on certain Saturdays because of the AOR F1 league on rFactor 2. You guys can propose dates/days :)
Best days for me would probably be Friday and Sunday. Other week days would be fine but preferibly not as I finish school later then

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely