• I'll be in the TCR!

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
CANCELLED DUE TO IRACING MAINTENANCE. Comment below: race tomorrow?

Hello everyone!

Week 13 is here, time to have some fun and try some new stuff!

It seems, everybody was sad that Bathurst didn't make the calendar. It's on Week 12 in IMSA after all.

So, let's scale the mountain!

Eligible cars: All GTE cars, Audi RS3 LMS TCR

Format: lone qualifying, 60min race
Set up via heat racing, I hope I can pull it off, otherwise, it's going to be two sessions or a single race (To be decided in panic)

GTE league rules apply, incl. fuel cap at 75% for all cars.

Incident limit: 24
Quick repairs: 2

Date and Time: Monday, 9.9. 18:15 GMT+1 for practice, qualifying starts around 19:40, race around 19:50 GMT+1

The jump is not mandatory but will be highly appreciated.

Drivers, please show your interest/participation by replying something positive here.
Interest will determine if we make it a closed AOR-Only session or open it up to the wider public.

PS: @King-kodiak indicated there may be a broadcast!

Drivers signed up for Tuesday:
  1. @Stephan
  2. @Hooper
  3. @mike66187
  4. @Tom D
  5. @Jukks
  6. @mancSLO
  7. @DeuxMilles
  8. @McPhilen
  9. @Rin Hato
  10. @Bucefal
  11. @Alehud42

Last edited:

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
OMG This is so awesome! I'm in! :p

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Have had bad luck in previous races - but challenge accepted. Maybe Bathhurst and myself become friend's this time.

Good to have the fast repairs ;-)

By the way I'm in ;-)

Reactions: Stephan

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
I'm in :cool:

Voted for GTE, but not sure. I want to give the TCR a try as soon as it's available. It depends on my decision if I do next GTE-Season or not. Still struggling with myself, I'm slow in the GTE although I'm practicing a lot. Maybe I change down to lower classes. Not down to the MX5, but something in between. Maybe the new TCR is the car of choice, we will see.

D.

Reactions: Stephan

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
This will also probably influence my decision on next season to be honest. Depends what the format next season is like too, might just become a Porsche Cup driver :p

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
I'm in :cool:

Voted for GTE, but not sure. I want to give the TCR a try as soon as it's available. It depends on my decision if I do next GTE-Season or not. Still struggling with myself, I'm slow in the GTE although I'm practicing a lot. Maybe I change down to lower classes. Not down to the MX5, but something in between. Maybe the new TCR is the car of choice, we will see.

D.
Same here. Not exactly struggling when I have enough time to practice, but not exactly racing either. More like trying to survive and that's not really fun anymore.
Hoping the slower car will give better racing...

This will also probably influence my decision on next season to be honest. Depends what the format next season is like too, might just become a Porsche Cup driver :p
Porche cup?