XB1 - AOR Endurance League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Endurance League - Main Thread

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
This is the main thread for the Endurance League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Tuesday
Event start: 7:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @The Genius
● Race Host:
● Back-up Host:

Drivers and Teams:

[List of drivers and teams to be added here]

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@UrBaNz Octane x @Dr sToneZz @AOR Benjamin @Mr AlcoN @Sean Conway @sammy392 @Welshspud22 @HoonigaN96 @StubbornGymnast @thelivingdead69

Hello,

This league as mentioned has been LMP1 league now to get it started and it will get started now. I was thinking of having the first race now on Tuesday 14/6 at 7 pm UK. It is Silverstone GP for 94 laps in heavy cloud (thread will be coming about all that if no one objects the starting date).

It also mean you should pick your car and potential team mate in the thread I will post down below. I hope we will have a great season together!

Cheers

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Can we not at least try 4 random weather slots for this?? This is the perfect opportunity to try it and I can't be the only one who would want to race with with changing weather conditions to add a bit of spice to the racing

• Agree
Reactions: StubbornGymnast

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Can we not at least try 4 random weather slots for this?? This is the perfect opportunity to try it and I can't be the only one who would want to race with with changing weather conditions to add a bit of spice to the racing
Let's make this as planned and then we can discuss it for the next race.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
What's so hard about having 4 random weather spots?? I hardly think I'm asking for a massive change here as long as everyone is ok with it
Just let us do it for the second race so that we will have more than one week to prepere. Sounds fair? Pick a car instead.;)

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Just let us do it for the second race so that we will have more than one week to prepere. Sounds fair? Pick a car instead.;)
Took it for granted that there was going to be dynamic weather through the race...
Have to agree with thelivingdead69 and say that it is a waist of an opportunity to only do one weather slot, think least 4.
I mean, u don't rly prepare your self for one single endurance race, it's more of being prepared for all types of circumstances, that's the point of endurance races.
So if we for once are doing a endurance leauge let's do it properly m8! :)

• Agree
Reactions: thelivingdead69

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Took it for granted that there was going to be dynamic weather through the race...
Have to agree with thelivingdead69 and say that it is a waist of an opportunity to only do one weather slot, think least 4.
I mean, u don't rly prepare your self for one single endurance race, it's more of being prepared for all types of circumstances, that's the point of endurance races.
So if we for once are doing a endurance leauge let's do it properly m8! :)
My concern was really the short time to get ready for it for Tuesday and we said heavy cloud in the calendar and was thinking of starting with it from the next race but if people want to have it now then we can do it. But people still need to pick their cars and stuff so that I know that they will be ready for the race. That is prio 1.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr AlcoN

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Sry guys but won't make it tonight. Am in the process of updating and building my simrig and everything has been mounted of and don't have the time to set it up.
Hope you have a blast and see you to race two :D

• Informative
Reactions: The Genius

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
.... :stig:

I tried to view the league calendar, but there seems to be a problem with the image. Is that just a problem on my side?
No it is not. But do not worry it is wrong anyway. Next race is Spa but more details about that for everybody tomorrow.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
We welcome @Troyfmcg to the league!

Please take your time to pick a car in the Car selection thread.:)