PS4 - AOR Endurance league Round 5: 2 hours of Nürburgring GP 1/12/18 @ 6:30pm UK time. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance league Round 5: 2 hours of Nürburgring GP 1/12/18 @ 6:30pm UK time.

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Nurb and Silverstone..... only trying to survive waiting for Fuji + no time to practice
Hope I will be able to gain half a second tomorrow... if not.... spectator mode ON :ROFLMAO:
Fuji will be in the wet I can see It already. But okay mate I'll see you on track 2mrw for another battle

Reactions: bax

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Race day! Excited for the race, I really like driving the track although I’m not sure about my pace. May be on the slower side today, I don’t know what good times are for the GTE’s. But hopefully not too many issues with the LMP1’s trying to overtake on this narrow track.

Francis mcginn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 13, 2015
This isn’t gonna go well for me on full fuel and hards I’m in the 55’s I need some help :ROFLMAO:

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Race day! Excited for the race, I really like driving the track although I’m not sure about my pace. May be on the slower side today, I don’t know what good times are for the GTE’s. But hopefully not too many issues with the LMP1’s trying to overtake on this narrow track.
I’m worried about lapping too xD particularly at the start of sector 2 it’s too tight, think i might give a friendly flash to gte’s just to let you guys know I’m there

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I’m worried about lapping too xD particularly at the start of sector 2 it’s too tight, think i might give a friendly flash to gte’s just to let you guys know I’m there
Fine with me. I just don’t you guys trying to barge your way through in tight sections when it’s hard to find the right line without going off for us

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
@FSR_FrankForest I just saw you send me an invite. 15 min before the race was supposed the start I checked and saw nobody had said they can't race. So I thought I wouldn't be able to race and went out. I'm sorry for this. Also kinda sad because I like this track :)

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
@FSR_FrankForest I just saw you send me an invite. 15 min before the race was supposed the start I checked and saw nobody had said they can't race. So I thought I wouldn't be able to race and went out. I'm sorry for this. Also kinda sad because I like this track :)
Always best to be on stand by lol.

Reactions: igor55

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Anyway guys result is from when we had a mass DSC. Table now updated. That is all

Reactions: TwisterA1

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Race day and what a race it was for me.
Quali P1 and race P1.

Got the setup nearly perfect, raced well, made no mistakes besides a spin with 12 min to go but I'll take the result.

Now onto Silverstone where another good result is on the cards. Let's bring this championship home :p

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

TwisterA1

Pro Karter
May 13, 2018
Race day and what a race it was for me.
Quali P1 and race P1.

Got the setup nearly perfect, raced well, made no mistakes besides a spin with 12 min to go but I'll take the result.

Now onto Silverstone where another good result is on the cards. Let's bring this championship home :p
Next race is Fuji btw :LOL:

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Always best to be on stand by lol.
Will do, again sorry. I've been a reserve before, that only lasted 2 races, but then I always knew a week before because someone said they wouldn't make it. But do you just fill the field with more than 10 GTE's if less than 6 lmp's are there?

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Anyway guys result is from when we had a mass DSC. Table now updated. That is all
I do not agree with this decision and I challenge it officially

We started in 14 (5+9) , 3 disconnected (we don't know for what reason) during the first part of the race, single events.
12 min to the end we had 4 disconnections, surely related
You are applying the mass disconnection rule but in my opinion there was not a "mass disconnection" as stated by AOR rules. Why?
1) AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League Season 3 has not a Disconnection Guidelines chapter in the League Information page.... so, if you don't want to make up the rule by yourself, you should apply the rule of the previous Endurance championship, or the most common rule in AOR about mass disconnection
2) as stated here (example) we can speak about a mass disconnection if 4 (or more) drivers are disconnected between Qualifying and Race, or if half (or more) drivers are disconnected during the race at the same time, or over a short period of time
3) we had 4 disconnection at the same time when we were 11 on the track... so less than 50%

I had 3 races this week.
1st was disconnected when in P1 where champ rules say disconnection=zero points: I accepted this
2nd was disconnected 5 min to the end when I was 3rd. Champ says disconnection=last position: I accepted this
3rd was not disconnected but I loose 2 positions (I was able to reach Ale2293 only in the last 10 min so my efforts were useless) because of a new rule? I do not accept this

• Agree
Reactions: jam_my21

TwisterA1

Pro Karter
May 13, 2018
Q:3 (again)
R:2

Had a good start but was a very lonely race until traffic ran really constant till @Francis mcginn (I think) had a spin right in front of me in the Schumacher Esses and I had no were Togo and both of use got damage. And I though all hope was lost but had one of the best recovery drives ever and ran the most consistent I’ve have ever driven all season and after my last stop was able to to gain enough time to come out infront of @Dennis_Meisner and claim second so another 1-2 for Toyota it’s is.