PS4 - AOR Endurance league Round 5=6: 2 hours of Silverstone GP 15/12/18 @ 6:30pm UK time. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance league Round 5=6: 2 hours of Silverstone GP 15/12/18 @ 6:30pm UK time.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
I won't be able to attend this race because I'll be out. If something were to change and I would be able to race I'll let you know

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
@FSR_FrankForest and the rest of you.

My internet are dead. Just got the verdict today - “do not expect it to work for at least a week”
This means I cannot take part in the race tomorrow- I would be happy if a reserve driver could fill in for me.

Got no words really - paid a lot to get this new connection, and it all just basically fucked up even more than I could imagine possible

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I cannot attend tonight guys....not going to say why I would like to not say. But major family situation I had to fly home last night I hope you guys can understand. I make every race I can but in this circumstance I am missing. I’m gutted to be missing but family comes first. I meant to type this yesterday but was distracted by everything going on. Thanks and I should be making the rest of the season without a doubt.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I cannot attend tonight guys....not going to say why I would like to not say. But major family situation I had to fly home last night I hope you guys can understand. I make every race I can but in this circumstance I am missing. I’m gutted to be missing but family comes first. I meant to type this yesterday but was distracted by everything going on. Thanks and I should be making the rest of the season without a doubt.
hope all going well for you, see you in the new year - merry xmas (if circumstances allow)

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I hope everything is okay and see you next year and happy Christmas mate.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Qually P3
RACE - Retired

Qually I was a bit disappointed with my lap and wasnt aggressive enough in sector 1 . Happy to start P3 though :)

Race, well formation lap was chaos to start with . Huge crash on Wellington. Up to P2 . Then my Team m8 spun out at Luffied :( Putting me in Pole for the Start. 'This cant be happening' I thought. But thinking the race should of had a re-Start .
Started off terribly, with my car behaving totally different from practice online this afternoon. We're I was doing 12s comfortably, and couldn't get out of the 16s 18s . ZERO grip and lost count of spins :eek::rolleyes: was last place in no time at all :cry: Then I spun infront of a passing LMP1 (n) causing my '1st' big incident of the race. Sorry whoever. But JUST a passenger. Lasted about an hour, were I must of spun atleast 8 times in the last two laps before retirement. (Safety Concerns for others) !!!! Before spinning FOR the final time taking out another driver:eek::eek::rolleyes: after spin out on start/Finish straight. Disappointment is an understatement, but refuse TO RACE IN monsoon aquaplaning conditions again . Really cant see the point in turning a race into a farce.
Gonna sulk for a day or two now. Well done all that finished, but plead with the organizers to give us some racing - Instead of turning the races into a lottery, with bizzare track conditions. Not good enough IMO ;)

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Qually P3
RACE - Retired

Qually I was a bit disappointed with my lap and wasnt aggressive enough in sector 1 . Happy to start P3 though :)

Race, well formation lap was chaos to start with . Huge crash on Wellington. Up to P2 . Then my Team m8 spun out at Luffied :( Putting me in Pole for the Start. 'This cant be happening' I thought. But thinking the race should of had a re-Start .
Started of terribly, with my car behaving totally different from practice online this afternoon. We're I was doing 12s comfortably, and couldn't get out of the 16s 18s . ZERO grip and lost count of spins :eek::rolleyes: was last place in no time at all :cry: Then I spun infront of a passing LMP1 (n) causing my '1st' big incident of the race. Sorry whoever. But JUST a passenger. Lasted about an hour, were I must of spun atleast 8 times in the last two laps before retirement. (Safety Concerns for others) !!!! Before spinning FOR the final time taking out another driver:eek::eek::rolleyes: after spin out on start/Finish straight. Disappointment is an understatement, but refuse TO RACE IN monsoon aquaplaning conditions again . Really cant see the point in turning a race into a farce.
Gonna sulk for a day or two now. Well done all that finished, but plead with the organizers to give us some racing - Instead of turning the races into a lottery, with bizzare track conditions. Not good enough IMO ;)
I agree with you on the track conditions. This was not normal. We have to take a better look at it next time when we choose rain.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
My race report....

Quali was not good and was 3rd last. Disappointed as I knew a 57 was there but my lack of dry running was evident in that session.

RACE P1 after a strange start I soon found myself P1 and on my own pulling a gap to @Slicker in P2. My strat was always 40min on my first set of wets and then another 40 and then pit for dry tyres at the end. This worked out for me as I used the new tyres to close up to the main pack before pitting early for dry tyres and it was a great decision. Was 2.03s for 6 laps before @bax pitted and that really ensured my win. And my pace was 2.01s to low 2.02s saving fuel incase no rain came as I was 6 laps short. Increased my gap over @bax at a surprising rate and soon found myself well in front and managed to save enough fuel till the end. Then the rain came again and pitted and took her home for 2nd win in a row.

I feel I had the pace today whenever I needed it and it's a shame the incident on the formation lap happened but don't think it would have changed my result.. left alot in the tank today just wanted the win and managed the race;):p

Championship hunt is still on and 2 races left for me to steal it away from @bax. A SHOUT OUT to @bax well driven and you have been soild for the 1st half of this season. Much respect mate and see you next year for Fuji and Dubai :whistle:

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Unexpected GTE pole position... was sure to see some 1.56 but there was not :p

During the formation lap (wet), in a calm unrisky straight ( :ROFLMAO: ) I was cycling through screen infos about my car and did not realize what was going on: LMP was out of the track, when I saw him it was to late to turn or brake, only praying... but he moved forward and the crash was unavoidable. Same Noxvi crashed into me. Damaged front and rear wings (100%) plus suspensions.
I know rules let the driver to overtake other cars and enter in the pits but was unable to go faster than I did. Waited in the back of the GTE peloton and pitted for repairing.
My setup was good for wet conditions and this led me to conquer the second position... but Jarryd was too much faster in dry conditions... gap from him was increasing with such a high speed that I stopped trying to reach him and started managing my position.
Podium again, this was my target in order to defend champ leadership ;)

Championship hunt is still on and 2 races left for me to steal it away from @bax. A SHOUT OUT to @bax well driven and you have been soild for the 1st half of this season. Much respect mate and see you next year for Fuji and Dubai :whistle:
Respect is mutual mate (y)
Have good holidays and see you in the lands of the east :cool:

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

TwisterA1

Pro Karter
May 13, 2018
Quali: 3

Race: 3

Literally had almost no practice and just recycled my nurb setup and hoped for the best. Qualified 3rd somehow and with the best dry laps I did all week was just hoping to survive the race but of course I end up not paying attention on the formation lap rear ending @FN-LEW187 and killing a good amount of the gt field by pulling out in front of them cause of course forgot this was multi class racing though my race was over and just had guilt on my shoulder for about half of the race and didn’t get into a rhythm till the last hour. Somehow in the last 30 mins I was challengeing for 3rd and was able to get it even tho I deserved last. Today’s race should of went differently for everyone but it is what it is ig. Oh yay did I mention the part in the race where I was missing my whole front bonnet but only had 1 aero damage and was still producing front downforce without it #realistic physics engine

Attachments