PS4 - AOR Endurance league Round 7: 2 hours of Fuji Speedway 12/01/19 @ 6:30pm UK time. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance league Round 7: 2 hours of Fuji Speedway 12/01/19 @ 6:30pm UK time.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Another session done and dusted, feeling really confident in my pace. Hope it is enough for the win this weekend :sneaky: Fingers crossed :)

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Ah it's been a long 4 weeks. I'll be doing my first practice of this year now.

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Ah it's been a long 4 weeks. I'll be doing my first practice of this year now.
Good to see you back and getting ready for this weekend.. dont forget Friday we have a session of practise on the books. So feel free to join that as well.

Reactions: Noxvi

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Guys sorry if I’ve caused any lag I keep having to leave the session cos my wheel won’t connect to the PS4

Reactions: Slicker

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Guys, can't make it tonight, sorry for the late notice

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Then why did you sign up.. if you can never make it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sorry about that but stuff came up all the time. Weekends are harder to predict (I did mention this before signing up, and they said it was ok). But now I'm studying. But if you really want I can race without practice. But that's not really going to be a good idea. Again sorry

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, sorry about that but stuff came up all the time. Weekends are harder to predict (I did mention this before signing up, and they said it was ok). But now I'm studying. But if you really want I can race without practice. But that's not really going to be a good idea. Again sorry
Just joking bud no worries.
Got a full grid nearly I think.

Reactions: igor55

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Just joking bud no worries.
Got a full grid nearly I think.
Thing is, I feel a bit annoyed myself for signing up and not racing (also I love endurance racing). But I'm going to do my best to be there for the last one :)

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Thing is, I feel a bit annoyed myself for signing up and not racing (also I love endurance racing). But I'm going to do my best to be there for the last one :)
Real life comes 1st mate.. dont stress and see you maybe for the final race.

• Agree
Reactions: Noxvi and igor55

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Got a new wheel set up from fanatec 2 days ago but just got it working this morning, so I’m trying to get up to pace as soon as possible. Looking forward to racing a lot tonight to break in the new gear!

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Just devastated ! :( Lap 3 or 4 had a coming together in a Heavy braking zone . Nearly took @Jarryd Vermeulen completely out, I braked at my usual braking point, the closing speed left me nowhere to go . Im so sorry if you got any damage .:cry: I did and pitted lap 4 . Caught my pit limiter button exiting the pit box :( and that was that . BLACK FLAGGED! So after a very unstable lobby (again) and only 6 GTE in class - 4 in LMP1.(n) I question myself yet again . Is online League racing really worth the effort and hrs upon hrs of practice , to be competitive and support the series I signed up for. Most Leagues Ive been involved in at AOR, have have gone this way (Dwindling Grids with poor attitudes). An all to familiar story, So this is probably my last here at AOR. IT might please a few people, but time to find a different hobby & Sport were commitment and Participation isnt a problem. It just bores me to see the same thing happening time after time . Yet no-one is Man enough to change the Ruling on participation and taking a hard stance on members who continually keep ruining championships on PS4 AOR League's. Bit sad really.
I will finish the series , because I agreed to do so. Sadly my last. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Agree