Tier 1 will be streamed here:

Deerladog

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
it gets auto uploaded after the race correct?

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Yea whats the acceleration zone??

Also I'll take it lobby password will be given in Discord chat

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
it gets auto uploaded after the race correct?
Correct, plus I will upload it to my own YouTube but it should be available straight away from the AOR channel

joeriiseenbelg

Pro Karter
Feb 7, 2018
i will not be able to race tonight i twisted my foot and therefore cannot use my gas padle and last time i checked the gas padle is prety useful in a race ;)

• Informative
Reactions: AndrexUK

Chris Starsmore

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2015
Christ, I had no idea a race was tonight. Just got back in from cleaning my car. I'm so sorry I honestly did not expect one so soon after driver placement.

Reactions: Tom-P

Tom-P

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2018
Well, looks like I missed the boat due to birthday and valentines day, sorry guys. I didn't realise this was going to start so soon, didn't check the forum for two days lol. I'll be ready for the next one.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I've been blocked from chatting on the stream for supposedly spamming block capitals when I haven't and will add screenshots to prove it in a minute so please can someone undo this.I have screenshots of all the text I can scroll up to if necessary

EDIT: I put a comment in and it said channel/moderator are temporarily allowing you to comment so I have a feeling I will get timed out again.Please can someone check if my posts are in block capitals on your view of the stream.

Attachments

Last edited:

Insulaventus

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2018
Think my internet shat itself mid race, not gonna stream the next race in case that caused it :/

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
my throat is ruined, my ears are still ringing (you damn Vette's with your gorgeous engines), but WOW what a race you guys gave me to cast. Some great racing pretty much throughout the entire event, though there were some very questionable passes being attempted, particularly early on when the lead LMPs were putting their first laps on the GTEs. Otherwise, I had a blast, and the crowd did too.

There were a few people right at the beginning complaining that the server was full yet they turned up in time to race. I guess bear that in mind for allowing me space. Its actually highlighted in Smokingpuppys post a couple before this one.

Only 1 person stuck in the timing bug thankfully, so well done on that one guys. Makes my job WAY easier.

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
What a disaster:
  • struggled with the setup and pace in practice
  • messed up the Quali-Lap
  • struggled with the setup and pace in the race
  • Spun it on the second lap
  • Spun it on the third lap
  • Sped in the pit lane
  • Picked up the pieces and finished P5
Lapping worked fine for me, one or two close situations caused by me I wanna apologise for but made no contact the whole race and saw the chequered flag. So I think that can be seen as an achievement at least. Hope for a better one next time.

Congrats @Jamoobaldy and @DiHeidi for taking the wins!