- Race: 2 hours

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 progression):
- Date: 1st July 2018
- Qualifying time: 4:00
- Race time: 11:00

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Medium Cloud
- Race: Heavy Cloud

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Drivers who are not on Discord by 7:30pm (UK time) risk losing their spot to reserver drivers. Drivers who repeatedly dont attend races without a notice will be moved to reserves or even blacklisted.

● Confirmed No-Shows:

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I'm liking my RSR around here... actually got into the 1:29's lol
The track at night though? Not so much.
Probably won't even qualify :sneaky:

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
I think that the rule will also apply to this track, but given the width of the track in those two corners (especially curve 1) it is possible that an exception is made, asking doesnt cost anything

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Yeah, I'm struggling with the exit of the penultimate corner... probably carrying too much speed or something.
T1 exit is easy to stay in the lines though.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
it will ALWAYS be 2 wheels inside the track limits unless specifically mentioned before hand.
Really don't understand why this question keeps being asked... :(

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
honestly, in the mans I have seen many cuts, including by some relevant people, but no one slowed down, they took some penalties. then I understand the issue of delays this week in updating the event data, but also the training and acceleration points are shortly before the race, while I saw in the GT3 championship is posted immediately. So in asking I think there is not nothing wrong, above all it costs nothing.

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
I hope I havent stolen anyone's time and not offended anyone, it was just a routine and security question

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
honestly, in the mans I have seen many cuts, including by some relevant people, but no one slowed down, they took some penalties. then I understand the issue of delays this week in updating the event data, but also the training and acceleration points are shortly before the race, while I saw in the GT3 championship is posted immediately. So in asking I think there is not nothing wrong, above all it costs nothing.
Sorry, I don't know what you mean :S

Deerladog

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
honestly for me running wide at t1 and t2 was a lot more of an issue than running wide at the last turn but hey

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
im expecting a solid rip for team corvette here, rip team naturally aspirated v8

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
yes, the corvettes here are tanks, slow and heavy, but we will do better :)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I reckon my car will actually do quite well around here tbh
Hell, I got into the 1:29's the other night.

I live in hope :whistle:

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Sucks to not have a turbo... Also sucks to be in lmp2. You aint making it past a gte unless they let you

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Yeah it's an awkward track to be sure.... though it's no worse than say, Long Beach, so it should be okay.

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Im accepting £5 per lap i let you through @lmp2 drivers ;)