PC - AOR Endurance League Season 3 - R4: Road America | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Endurance League Season 3 - R4: Road America

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Raigore

F1 Champion
Apr 19, 2016
Road_America_Bannerboi.png

AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League
Round 4 - Road America
wisconsin-raceway_orig.png

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
League Calendar

Event Information
Date: Thursday 29th March 2018
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes
- Race: 2 hours

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 progression):
- Date: 26th August 2018
- Qualifying time: 21:00
- Race time: 4:00

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Medium Cloud
- Race: Light Cloud

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Drivers who are not on Discord by 7:30pm (UK time) risk losing their spot to reserver drivers. Drivers who repeatedly dont attend races without a notice will be moved to reserves or even blacklisted.

● Confirmed No-Shows:

• Winner
Reactions: DiHeidi

NoseyGuyy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2016
I won't be able to take part in this due to my T300 having caught fire and not able to get a decent replacement in time. I'll let you know if I'm able to take part at Daytona but with Thrustmaster's support team being a bit crap I've not got much faith. I wish everyone the best in the race though, and I'll be watching the stream :)

• Indifferent
Reactions: Henry Gordan

NoseyGuyy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2016
:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::cry:
I'll admit I'm exaggerating a little bit, but something was burning as there was a fair bit of smoke coming out of the vents and the thing is completely dead lmao

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
I've signed up and done the TT but haven't heard if I can race, can someone let me know whether I can or not please? I've been putting in a bit of practice so would be a shame if I couldn't :happy: @AndrexUK @Raigore

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
cant attend in the race.. but i can in the last one! so pumped for daytona

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I'll admit I'm exaggerating a little bit, but something was burning as there was a fair bit of smoke coming out of the vents and the thing is completely dead lmao
use a pad like I had to at lemans :p thank god were running it again in tier 2 lol

Corne

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 14, 2017
I have to skip this one. My wheel had to be send back to Fanatec for repairs, tried a pad but unless where going to have wreckfest I dont think thats a good idea. :cry:

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I am sorry to say that I have to skip this one due to having Australian ManBearDog flu.........ok it's regular flu but I feel terrible. Sorry guys

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: DaWu and AndrexUK

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
I am sorry to say that I have to skip this one due to having Australian ManBearDog flu.........ok it's regular flu but I feel terrible. Sorry guys
Get well soon mate!

@AndrexUK So tonight we´re running Tier 1 on a DS and Tier 2 will run with p2p again? Might be a useful comparison as 4 p2p-hosted races splitting up at the same time yesterday seems more than awkward...

• Agree
Reactions: AndrexUK

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
@Raigore @Stefan @Marvin
Sry i cant drive this Race today due to no Internet connection available at my Home atm. I hope the provider fix this asap. But i have no clue yet.Looks Like i will not have Internet over the Weekend.

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin