PC - AOR Endurance League Season 3 - R4: Road America | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Endurance League Season 3 - R4: Road America

NoseyGuyy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2016
use a pad like I had to at lemans :p thank god were running it again in tier 2 lol
I struggle to keep with the pace in tier 1 with a wheel, so I'd just be a danger if I drove with a controller so I'd rather sit it out than cause other people problems. I can barely drive on F1 2017 with a controller nevermind pCars 2 :p

Vincitor

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2018
My wheel died after like 4 Rounds. So frustrating. Because I was driving on second place.:cry:

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I TOLD YOU ROAD AMERICA HATES ME!!!!! get through quali it says end of session then BAM my internet goes byebye :cry:

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Exact same issue as yesterday, race was going well and Windows just tabs me out to my desktop. Crashed at the fastest part of the track, race over instantly.

Astrit Arsllani

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2016
So just to put here also, i got disconnected from the game with 5 minutes left to race. And i'm asking for the coordinaters if i can keep my 4th place.

The guy runing 3rd was more than a minut in front of me, and i was like 50 sec in front of 5th place.
If 5th place was close to me, even 6th, 7th etc i would argue with it, i would just let it go and get on with it, but for 2 hours from the start of the race i was 4th, and raced the alone, never even once had a battle for 3rd or 5th, so lonely as hell.

So i'm asking the league coordinate @AndrexUK @Raigore to consider this and come up with an answer.

Thnx :)

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
In my opinion, I would be happy to allow you to keep P4, as long as the drivers behind you are ok with that.
It comes down to sportsmanship really, if the guys behind also felt they were not going to catch you (sounds unlikely), then I'd like to think they would be fine with you keeping P4.

Please ask those drivers, and tag me into any comments.
Cheers.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
You are right, I was 3rd but I am not sure if @Vrooms was 4th at the end. I captured the results but I can post it in the morning.

Vrooms

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2018
@Astrit Arsllani @D.Brezancic Wow wow wow, easy there boys, I was dead last, 8th. The GamingFez was 5th, until Wazzap disconnected so he is 4th. Although I was 5th and 6th most of the race until bad luck struck me hard and damage occurred and PC2 pit system hit me hard.

@Albe97ful has correct results.

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
So I'm all for talking about where it's safe/good to overtake between multi-class racing, what I don't accept is people saying you can't do something somewhere a few minutes before the race.
Either something is written down in the league rules, or specified track rules, WELL IN ADVANCE, or not.

Yes there are places where it's not easy to overtake and therefor it maybe should not be done or only on rare instances! But the way the communication went yesterday, is that people in the GTE field thought they could just do whatever they want entering a specific part of the track... allthough safe overtakes where possible esspecially because the LMP could use a little bit of the downforce advantage PRIOR entering the corner part. Result was dangerous driving by GTE cars, who thought they could use the whole track, allthough other cars were long alongside before even turning into the corner!

Reactions: joeriiseenbelg

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
So I'm all for talking about where it's safe/good to overtake between multi-class racing, what I don't accept is people saying you can't do something somewhere a few minutes before the race.
Either something is written down in the league rules, or specified track rules, WELL IN ADVANCE, or not.

Yes there are places where it's not easy to overtake and therefor it maybe should not be done or only on rare instances! But the way the communication went yesterday, is that people in the GTE field thought they could just do whatever they want entering a specific part of the track... allthough safe overtakes where possible esspecially because the LMP could use a little bit of the downforce advantage PRIOR entering the corner part. Result was dangerous driving by GTE cars, who thought they could use the whole track, allthough other cars were long alongside before even turning into the corner!

In a lot of corners GTE Cars only have 1 line and not like LMP2s take it like they want to.
And also if you overtake for example in the full trottle Kink (turn 11) after the Carousel you will make the GTE car go crazy understeery that he has to lift big times or maybe lose the car bcs of your massive dirty air.

Some guys were diving like crazy again yesterday (will not call names) but 70% of the LMPs were great exept 2-3 guys. (for me)

You got crazy power and aero... and the ruel is "you have to make the overtake safe" and only bcs you think its safe for YOU its not safe for the GTE car, bcs he'll lose 2-3 sec or maybe end up in the wall (like for me in the end).
And going for crazy overtakes just to make your time lose a minimum and dont give a **** about the GTEs lap time... is selfish.
GTEs are racing against other GTEs aswell you know?

And i guess not every one is like @Doc or some of my tx3 guys who do test where to overtake or like @Niclas Domino who sacrifice a lot of corners to make it safe.

joeriiseenbelg

Pro Karter
Feb 7, 2018
In a lot of corners GTE Cars only have 1 line and not like LMP2s take it like they want to.
And also if you overtake for example in the full trottle Kink (turn 11) after the Carousel you will make the GTE car go crazy understeery that he has to lift big times or maybe lose the car bcs of your massive dirty air.

Some guys were diving like crazy again yesterday (will not call names) but 70% of the LMPs were great exept 2-3 guys. (for me)

You got crazy power and aero... and the ruel is "you have to make the overtake safe" and only bcs you think its safe for YOU its not safe for the GTE car, bcs he'll lose 2-3 sec or maybe end up in the wall (like for me in the end).
And going for crazy overtakes just to make your time lose a minimum and dont give a **** about the GTEs lap time... is selfish.
GTEs are racing against other GTEs aswell you know?

And i guess not every one is like @Doc or some of my tx3 guys who do test where to overtake or like @Niclas Domino who sacrifice a lot of corners to make it safe.
but you do understand how frustrating it is to get stuck behind a GTE that blocks you evry move for over 70% of the track right, LMP is also racing LMP.

Henry Gordan

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 9, 2017
Just put the LMP in to the wall if they make kamikaze moves, don't give them way. That's the only way they'll learn. :p
I tend to give way but I just don't trust to all of the LM drivers thet they will wait. They could easily overtake after the kink.