PC - AOR Endurance League Season 3 - R5: Daytona | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Endurance League Season 3 - R5: Daytona

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Mainly, because GT3 has 4 Tiers on PC, and 2 or 3 Tiers on X-Box, and same again on PS4.

We have 2 Tiers. No other platforms are mirroring this championship.
10 tiers for GT3.2 tiers for Endurance.10 Co-Ordinators for GT3,2 for Endurance.AOR has some great logic when you think carefully about it.

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
Excuse me @andrex , I remembered the day badly, it seemed the same, my mistake. in any case, maybe the discussion has turned on more than expected, what I wanted to get is a resolution of problems for the S4. In some ways to guide the problems of communications for the info.some post I made I proposed for example determine how many days before to communicate the weather conditions, or use the weather "real" (on pcars1 this option was there) so as to avoid any problem. same as for the areas of acceleration and formation (perhaps the formation area a little closer to the finish so as not to freeze the tires) and maybe do a sort of test / prologue mandatory to avoid that what is success both in race 1 and in race 3 are repeated, making some criticisms of who made a mistake before starting in the championship.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

AndrexUK

4 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
No problem.

Thursday is our last race this season. (apart from the poor Tier 2 soles that need to re-run Le-Mans).

But once we are done, I would welcome ppl to give any feed back about the league (Both Good and Bad!)
The only way the league will improve is to fix the bad things, and keep the good bits! And this relies on ppl to highlight these area's.

And also to make suggestions on how to improve something (and the reasons for the change).
I have no issue with bad feedback at all, as long as it's constructive.

So things like:
"The cars are rubbish!"
Should really be:
"The cars are rubbish! LMP2's are too boring, we should run LMP1's - They are much more challenging!"

That way we* can decide on what changes we should make. But even if it doesn't follow your suggestion 100%, we* can try to understand why you want to change something, and come up with a solution if your own proposal will not fit. Or we* can explain why something can / can't be done.

We* can build something, run a test race, and repeat the process again until we are all happy (as much as possible). and then start S4.

* I don't know who 'We' are at this stage. Raigore is certainly standing down, and I am undecided - but I'd hate to see the league fall apart!
But I'm sure a team can be built to continue from where we are!

• Agree
Reactions: DiHeidi

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
ya can keep ya ferraris in your gtarage lol

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I could totally see a blancpain Endurance (GT3) or IMSA (LMP2, GTE, GT3)

• Agree
Reactions: S4Howie and DaWu

Tudesertpac

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 3, 2018
Hey guys, I would like to volunteer for the last race in the elite tier because I think some people might be missing for the last race. I don’t care in wich car class you put me in since I’m good with both classes. I hope I‘m in the right thread though lol

AndrexUK

4 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
@Tudesertpac
Not something I would normally say ok to, but since it's the last race, and as long as there is space on the grid, sure thing! Would rather have cars on track, than empty spots.
Since you are a known entity (from Elite GT3, join Tier 1!
Drive which ever car you like between LMP2 / GTE!

• Agree
Reactions: Tudesertpac

Corne

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 14, 2017
I’m out of the league. After missing last race due to my wheel dying on me yesterday my TV died. The screen suddenly cracked. It’s send off for repairs but it could take up to three weeks before it’s back. I can’t set up my rig in the living room (it’s grown to big) so I’m only able to play regular games.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
@AndrexUK will we exclude them from the points?
For example leon wins GTE and you get 2nd and diheidi 4th (just a ideal world thing) xD
so you could be down on points ^^

LMP also can be a close call xD

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
Reserves always score points. You race you score points. Am i right @AndrexUK ?
THEN you have to ask every one if he agrees to let them drive.
You cant say "yes" and they both are fast and will finish top 3 no matter which class, so you have to ask every one if he agrees bcs for some guys its still racing for positions.

Edit: but i'm 100% for let them drive but to prevent hate again... we should exclude them from points like they both agreed already. They race for fun not for points so doesnt matter for them if they finished 1th but never shown "first" on the table^^