PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3: Round 2 - 2 Hours of Monza - 20/10/18 - 6:45PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3: Round 2 - 2 Hours of Monza - 20/10/18 - 6:45PM UK-time

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014

ROUND 2 - 2 Hours of Monza

Event Information:
Date: Saturday 20 October 2018
Lobby opens: 6.30 UK-time
● Event starts: 6:45 UK-time
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes (10 minutes for each class)
- Race: 2 hours (formation lap included)

● Weather Conditions (Progression: Real Time):
- See Weather Centre

● In-game time-of-day information (Progression: x2):
- Qualifying time: 21/04/18 12:00
- Race start time: 21/04/18 13:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 80mph/130kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.
● At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train. Pole will ALWAYS start on the side where he can defend the inside to first corner.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Tier Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no show:
- @Jarryd Vermeulen
- @friday_gtrp
- @F4H_Green
- @F4H_Jake
- @VP_SirRacealot

Uninformed no show:
-

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
It's a real shame I won't be racing at monza.. one of my favourite tracks in the game and would have been a real challenge in the BMW so maybe won't be missing out to much ;):ROFLMAO:

I'll be back for round 3 and that's when my championship challenge starts. Hope missing this race won't make it impossible to challenge so fingers crossed.

Best of luck to everyone and see you guys for round 3 :)

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Not sure what to do in terms of setup here. Oddly finding time setting up in the car in a way which should be detrimental here. Don't think we'll compete with the PC times this round with a much hotter track, but it should be a great race in LMP1

Reactions: Mildenman27

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
anyone got gte laptimes here yet?

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
For lmp1 I’m thinking a 26/27 is a good time around here? I won’t be able to start practising properly yet until next week as I’m doing a full 24h race this weekend. Think I’m gonna use my Le Mans setup with slightly more downforce to start with? At Monza that is

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Yesterday's practice was pretty good, had some improvements (not so much :cautious: )
Online, 1h race, best lap 1:45 flat, lapping in 1:45 high - 1:46 low

Now stop till next thursday due to other commitments :censored:

Reactions: Slicker

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Prototype quali should be 27s, maybe a 26 if people sweat. Race pace probably in the 29s, maybe the odd 28 but I haven't sorted my setup yet.

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
50-50 :cry:
but for sure not before 7 PM

Last edited:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
good practice last night - looks like this could be a close one for the gtes :)

Reactions: Mildenman27

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Did some practice with Jake earlier. Feeling comfortable apart from the 2nd chicane which has the ability to ruin your race at any time. I think once the Porsches and Toyotas get on top of their setups the gap at front will shrink in the race

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Done some laps and in the 45’s with race fuel. Fine tuning some set up. Not sure whether to change gear ratios to handle the lesmos and the s section better. Any of you changing gear ratios at all?

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Done some laps and in the 45’s with race fuel. Fine tuning some set up. Not sure whether to change gear ratios to handle the lesmos and the s section better. Any of you changing gear ratios at all?
not changing individual ratios - just using a shorter final drive for qualy, which makes lesmo 2 a 4th gear corner

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
not changing individual ratios - just using a shorter final drive for qualy, which makes lesmo 2 a 4th gear corner
I've never actually tried turning the individual ratios. Always did the final drive, sounds like a lot of work:ROFLMAO: