PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3: Round 3 - 2 Hours of Spa - 03/11/18 - 6:45PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3: Round 3 - 2 Hours of Spa - 03/11/18 - 6:45PM UK-time

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014

ROUND 3 - 2 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps

Event Information:
Date: Saturday 03 November 2018
Lobby opens: 6.30 UK-time
● Event starts: 6:45 UK-time
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes (10 minutes for each class)
- Race: 2 hours (formation lap included)

● Weather Conditions (Real Time):
- See Weather Centre

● In-game time-of-day information (x2):
- Qualifying time: 05/05/18 13:00
- Race start time: 05/05/18 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 80mph/130kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.
● At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train. Pole will ALWAYS start on the side where he can defend the inside to first corner.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Tier Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no show:
-

Uninformed no show:
-

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
another 'proper' race circuit :love::love::love:

any clue what the third weather slot is (if there is one?)

• Burn
Reactions: Noxvi

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Oh yes its spa my absolute favourite circuit can't wait for this one. :love:

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Did some work with Jake last night trying to find a competitive setup for the Porsche, will be interesting to see how this race shakes out. Audi is unstoppable over a single lap however the battery limit could be an issue here. Porsche should have a chance the next 2 races with that great recovery system it has in the back. Prototypes will have to be especially patient this round as well, as GTE could be 20+ seconds slower per lap this time around, and closer to 40 when we get to Le Mans.

Looking forward to this race, as I would like to redeem myself from the complete meltdown I had last season after blowing a 40 second lead at half distance. Now I'm likely not going to be available until race day, so if people have any questions or need anything please be patient or seek out one of PS4 mods (Yabba or Michel). I have 19 assignments due over the next 3 weeks, on top of the 24 hours of class and 8 hours of travel during the week, so I'm not going to be very active here until around Le Mans and even then that will be a bit dicey for me.

Last edited:

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Super excited for this race. This circuit is hard to squeeze everything out of the car while driving on the limit but the reward is amazing. When you get a good lap in or a sequence of corners, it’s awesome feeling, being able to drive on the limit and the car behave. Obviously I don’t want to drive like that in the race, so race pace will be close I think between the GTE’s. Consistency and not crashing will win the race.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Super excited for this race. This circuit is hard to squeeze everything out of the car while driving on the limit but the reward is amazing. When you get a good lap in or a sequence of corners, it’s awesome feeling, being able to drive on the limit and the car behave. Obviously I don’t want to drive like that in the race, so race pace will be close I think between the GTE’s. Consistency and not crashing will win the race.
I think last race will be a lesson learned for many in GTE. Better to back off on lap 1 and live to fight another day than squabble for position on lap 1. There were quite a few who had a shot at winning on pure pace that were automatically out of it after the crash.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
This my favourite track, best track for gte driving and always have gone well here. Really looking forward to race and get my championship back on track.

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Is the weather progression real time? Because in the weather center it's only saying what time progression we have.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Is the weather progression real time? Because in the weather center it's only saying what time progression we have.
it will be real time unless specified otherwise. Won't make too much of a difference for the dry races though.

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
it will be real time unless specified otherwise. Won't make too much of a difference for the dry races though.
Alright, true but you never know with Project cars 2's weather system.