PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3: Round 3 - 2 Hours of Spa - 03/11/18 - 6:45PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3: Round 3 - 2 Hours of Spa - 03/11/18 - 6:45PM UK-time

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Wait actually no I'm gonna be watching F1 if you open the lobby later then sure.

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
that was last night, mate sorry
Oh right I didn't read the date, no worries. What were your laps race pace and quali? I did some practice now and I can see that track limits can be a problem for this race as it's very strict.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Oh right I didn't read the date, no worries. What were your laps race pace and quali? I did some practice now and I can see that track limits can be a problem for this race as it's very strict.
2.14.9 was my pole time and race pace was 2.16.1 to 2.16.8 and the odd low 2.17

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
mostly 18s for race fuel, not sure on qualy

Reactions: Noxvi

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Sorry guys but I’m not gonna be able to make this round as my entrance exam for uni is on the same day. Had to get it rescheduled as I was ill when i was originally meant to do it, ridiculous that it’s on a Saturday but I have to go to some test centre and won’t make it back in time for the race :(

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
With all the practice I've done it's pretty difficult to stay consistent here, I love this track but the track limits are too strict for example in Puhon my car has only two wheels on the kerb sometimes and I get a slow down, its' pretty weird.

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
With all the practice I've done it's pretty difficult to stay consistent here, I love this track but the track limits are too strict for example in Puhon my car has only two wheels on the kerb sometimes and I get a slow down, its' pretty weird.
The track limits are pretty strict here because you can gain time by putting just 2 wheels over and more than half the car.. that's when you get pens.. if you can keep it to just 2 tyres and about 30% of car you will be fine. Or simply lift off a tiny bit and then back on full throttle should solve these issues for you.

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
The track limits are pretty strict here because you can gain time by putting just 2 wheels over and more than half the car.. that's when you get pens.. if you can keep it to just 2 tyres and about 30% of car you will be fine. Or simply lift off a tiny bit and then back on full throttle should solve these issues for you.
Yeah it's what I'm trying to do, but I also try to gain as much time as possible on the kerbs and sometimes I go over that limit and get a slow down.

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Yeah it's what I'm trying to do, but I also try to gain as much time as possible on the kerbs and sometimes I go over that limit and get a slow down.
During the race it's not necessary to use the kerbs so aggressively.. in fact it will slow you down.. rather just avoid over use of kerbs and you can avoid slow downs. Gain more time being safe with kerb use and track limits than being aggressive with both. Buts that my opinion and we all drive and think different

Reactions: Noxvi

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
I could most likely join this weekend if a spot is available. Would it be the Ferrari again for me, @Bcolt93?

BMW /// M-Power

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Hi! I´m a driver from AOR Endurance PC league and I just saw that you guys are doing spa too. Cause I already made a video of my best lap, i thought i´d share it with you guys. Maybe it comes usefull for someone ;) Have a nice race and good luck! ;)

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Hi! I´m a driver from AOR Endurance PC league and I just saw that you guys are doing spa too. Cause I already made a video of my best lap, i thought i´d share it with you guys. Maybe it comes usefull for someone ;) Have a nice race and good luck! ;)

wow
wow
wow
:eek:

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018

Great lap, tho this is in time trial so it's not really representative for qualifying. I will take note of your turn one tho.

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Wait so what's the weather progression for tomorrow, is it real time or 2x?