PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 1 - Car Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 1 - Car Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
I’m quite sorry to see so many complaints about a car selection rule set.

I’m really sorry that the coordinators who spend so much time making it possible for us to do league, needs to spend so much time explaining the same thing again and again.

Maybe it didn’t work at some other site - but it is AOR - it’s huge and there’s a lot of great people behind making sure it actually works.

We are all set under the same set of rules, and maybe some are a bit unlucky and some are not - no different than a T1 pileup.

I mean - there’s a set of rules - they work well and they are not made the way they are just to harass us, but to try and even it all out - and giving us some really good equal racing.

I was here last season to - and the set of rules meant that the championship wasn’t decided until after last race, which made it all much more exciting

In the last place - no one are forcing you to stay, if you do not wish to race with the rules applied to this league, you’re free to resign.

Just keep up the good work coordinators - I highly appreciate all the work you are doing.

With that said I’m looking so much forward to the first race - see you on track guys

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
hmmm.... decisions, decisions - can i let you know tomorrow night? or would that hold things up?
Hey guys, good to be here. I see that my name is on the driver announcement but not in car selection. I’m sure it’s just a mistake.

My first pick is the Ford, then Ferrari, then Corvette, then Porsche, then BMW

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I’m quite sorry to see so many complaints about a car selection rule set.

I’m really sorry that the coordinators who spend so much time making it possible for us to do league, needs to spend so much time explaining the same thing again and again.

Maybe it didn’t work at some other site - but it is AOR - it’s huge and there’s a lot of great people behind making sure it actually works.

We are all set under the same set of rules, and maybe some are a bit unlucky and some are not - no different than a T1 pileup.

I mean - there’s a set of rules - they work well and they are not made the way they are just to harass us, but to try and even it all out - and giving us some really good equal racing.

I was here last season to - and the set of rules meant that the championship wasn’t decided until after last race, which made it all much more exciting

In the last place - no one are forcing you to stay, if you do not wish to race with the rules applied to this league, you’re free to resign.

Just keep up the good work coordinators - I highly appreciate all the work you are doing.

With that said I’m looking so much forward to the first race - see you on track guys
Funny says the guy who got his favourite car.. his team mate.. happens to agree with all these rules cause they don't affect him.

Amazing you were so low considering your rep thought you would be higher in TT.. nice work there sandbaging ;)

Reactions: Dennis_Meisner

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Alright, so @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL was the driver who was misplaced due to our communication error. I see he has made his pick which was a car still available so that is fine.

@bax you're up. You have the choice of taking the last Corvette, or choosing what the final car is in our series (BMW or Aston Martin).

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Hey guys, good to be here. I see that my name is on the driver announcement but not in car selection. I’m sure it’s just a mistake.

My first pick is the Ford, then Ferrari, then Corvette, then Porsche, then BMW
sorry, late night and I only got to the spreadsheet rather than posting on here. Welcome to tier 1

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
@bax you're up. You have the choice of taking the last Corvette, or choosing what the final car is in our series (BMW or Aston Martin).
Sorry Jarryd, I decided to choose the Corvette (2nd Ford, 3rd Ferrari, 4th BMW) to let you drive your favourite car, in a way to please everyone, including me, but.... it is impossible to have control over everything that happens in the world (of simracing) ;)

Good TIER 1 to everyone here (y)

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
So I have a team mate, in @bax. Now.......What to call the team? PRG-BAX Racing. BAX-PRG Racing. ????????

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
So I have a team mate, in @bax. Now.......What to call the team? PRG-BAX Racing. BAX-PRG Racing. ????????
hi mate :)

Don't know what FSR (although have some idea) or PRG (sorry, new to AOR) stands for... but I'd like to have my italian team name as a part of our team name... something like PRG-Absolute or Absolute-PRG (Absolute instead of BAX).
Can be?

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
hi mate :)

Don't know what FSR (although have some idea) or PRG (sorry, new to AOR) stands for... but I'd like to have my italian team name as a part of our team name... something like PRG-Absolute or Absolute-PRG (Absolute instead of BAX).
Can be?
Go for it. Sounds good to me.

Reactions: bax

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Sorry Jarryd, I decided to choose the Corvette (2nd Ford, 3rd Ferrari, 4th BMW) to let you drive your favourite car, in a way to please everyone, including me, but.... it is impossible to have control over everything that happens in the world (of simracing) ;)

Good TIER 1 to everyone here (y)
No worries mate this is the world we in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good luck for the season

• Winner
Reactions: bax

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Maybe it didn’t work at some other site - but it is AOR

i'm struggling to find polite words to answer this sort of attitude - my point about the other site was prompted by seeing the EXACT same problems occurring here and i already pointed out that aor was not going to fall apart over this - it is still possible that this league will suffer the loss of the fastest driver in the gtes, which obviously would please you, and if he goes, i might too, but inviting us to resign is just :poop:

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

HRacingGreen

2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
If I'm not mistaken, team names are set to the official names of the team you're driving for, so if you're in the Ferrari GTE, your team is "AF Corse", and my Toyota team is "Toyota Gazoo Racing". You can't choose names.

Reactions: F4H_Jake

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I'm going with BMW no matter what only one I can drive out of those to.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Anyone interested in a lobby this Saturday night. Can open 1 around 7pm UK time.??

Status
Not open for further replies.