4 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
- May 6, 2015
AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League
Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Automatic gears and racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off. Drivers who use automatic gears or racing line but are too quick for lower tiers will be put into the top tier and be expected to use manual gears.
Time Trial Information
● Time trial ends on February 10th for initial driver placement.
● You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
● We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Track: Barcelona-Catalunya GP
● Cars: Please complete a Time-Trial using one of the cars from the classes LMP2 or GTE, depending on which class you want to drive. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.
Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:
Catalunya Lap Time (+Photo):
It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected. Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your GamerTag
- The car name
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- Your time
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.
Forum Name - Lap Time