X360 AOR F1 2013 - New Sign-Up Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Fisi, i kinda a have a problem, i cant add limitless on xbox live as he has a "full friendlist" save me
@TRL Limitless (cheeky tag to make you aware of this!)

If you can't add him, send him a message instead and he should still be able to invite you. :)

BleepBloopBOSCH

Junior Karter
Jan 31, 2016
Gamertag: BleepBloopBOSCH
Nationality: English
Can I race with no assists? Yes
Can I race on Sunday nights at 8pm? Yes
Ping: 11ms

Ch33zyDr3amz

Junior Karter
Jan 28, 2016
Gamertag: Ch33zy Dr3amz
Can i race no assists: yes
Can i race every sunday at 8pm gmt: yes
Ping: 20 ms

Dominoes12

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2016
Fisi
I did tried a ping test on a different device and it was 133. Also I'm not able to join the social races on Thursdays as I have school. I live in Toronto, Canada btw.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Gamertag: BleepBloopBOSCH
Can I race with no assists? Yes
Can I race on Sunday nights at 8pm? Yes
Ping: 11ms
Gamertag: Ch33zy Dr3amz
Can i race no assists: yes
Can i race every sunday at 8pm gmt: yes
Ping: 20 ms
Welcome guys! Some of the drivers should be holding another social race this Thursday (which would be at Singapore since that's the next race of the season), so you are free to join that and show what you've got! If you impress enough with regards to speed and clean racing, chances are you could be added to the league!

Make sure you send @TRL Limitless a message on Xbox Live ahead of the social race (Thursday @ 8pm) and he should invite you in :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Fisi
I did tried a ping test on a different device and it was 133. Also I'm not able to join the social races on Thursdays as I have school. I live in Toronto, Canada btw.
Ok, so that's also a pretty worryingly high ping, as you'd expect really considering the distance from UK to Canada. So we'd need to find a way to test that in a race, to see whether you're lagging too much, but if you can't join the social races I'm not completely sure how to solve that. Maybe you could ask @TRL Limitless about whether he has time for a 1v1 test during the weekend or something!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Also, just an update for the new drivers that did take part in last week's social:

- @KBlock78 and @foxeide were granted entry to the league.

- @Snowyyy I was told that you were unfortunately lagging very badly for several drivers, so based on that we wouldn't be comfortable adding you to the league at this point. There's not gonna be too much you can do about it if the lag is caused by the distance from you to the European drivers, but if there's any steps you can take to try and reduce the lag on your end, then try to do that and feel free to join again for the next social race to see if it's better.

@lewis zelch From what I've been told, we didn't get enough of a feeling on your pace during the social. Something about the game giving you a default setup or something. Feel free to join again for the next social.

Snowyyy

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 12, 2015
Ahh alright thanks mate, I just sent you a message concerning that, I didn't see this sorry

TRL Limitless

Somehow Still Not AOR F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Hey guys, thank you all for signing up! If you would like to race tomorrow, you will NEED to send me a message on xbox live before 7.30 GMT tomorrow for the social at Singapore :)

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Hey guys, thank you all for signing up! If you would like to race tomorrow, you will NEED to send me a message on xbox live before 7.30 GMT tomorrow for the social at Singapore :)
I might race on the social race today. then I will think about joining. on my ping test it said I got grade b which apparently is pretty good

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I might race on the social race today. then I will think about joining. on my ping test it said I got grade b which apparently is pretty good
I don't think they're doing the socials currently mate, since there's only a couple of races left in the season (not really ideal adding new drivers into the mix this late) and there hasn't been any activity from new sign-ups for nearly two months now. We'll have to wait and see if there is enough interest after this season for another 2013 season to take place :)

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
ok what was it that was funny with the previous post. explain please

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
at least it wasn't as bad as grid 2. man only seen videos and those are torture

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
its gotten better now I think as time goes on. I think f1 2013 is the worst for noob racers and so that's why I think its so good. have had no problem with glitches wise apart from me being caught by the safety car and having everyone else drive off. I think we should race on f1 2014 at least have something last gen so therefore no ones left out

AndreBCF1997

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2015
its gotten better now I think as time goes on. I think f1 2013 is the worst for noob racers and so that's why I think its so good. have had no problem with glitches wise apart from me being caught by the safety car and having everyone else drive off. I think we should race on f1 2014 at least have something last gen so therefore no ones left out
Dude, F1 2014 is one of the worse, if not the worst F1 game of the series. First of all, you could drift as ****, track limits were very poor, (I admit they aren't great on F1 2013 either, but tiny better) netcold itself is worse compared to F1 2013 (that's what I experienced at least) and finally the great inequality between pad and wheel (wheel was way quicker over one lap, but had more tyre wear compared to the pad). Furthermore, cars seem to be unequal on wet conditions. I highly doubt there will be another season on F1 2013, let alone on F1 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.