PC - AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PC Discussion Thread (Season 13) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PC Discussion Thread (Season 13)

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Placements was meant to go up a while ago, but some cu*t decided it was funny to DDOS the site, so I've had to make other priorities for a bit...
But who would want to DDoS AOR? :D A blacklist member looking for revenge? Or a rival racing league? It's just beyond me :D :D

RBK

Formula Karter
May 16, 2017
I'm not sure but I think this is right place to show one problem that has happened to me
A couple days ago I was watching highlights from Canada and Austria (from my perspective too) and something strange was happening.
During those races I felt like slipstream just wasn't there, I mean even when I was hiding behind car in front I wasn't speeding up, I was driving the same speed as alone. I don't know what causes this problem but because of this I'm not able to catch cars in front being just behind them. Only mistakes or fights in front of me can help besides driving clearly faster. Maybe someone has or had this problem and can help, please tell
Thanks

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
I'm not sure but I think this is right place to show one problem that has happened to me
A couple days ago I was watching highlights from Canada and Austria (from my perspective too) and something strange was happening.
During those races I felt like slipstream just wasn't there, I mean even when I was hiding behind car in front I wasn't speeding up, I was driving the same speed as alone. I don't know what causes this problem but because of this I'm not able to catch cars in front being just behind them. Only mistakes or fights in front of me can help besides driving clearly faster. Maybe someone has or had this problem and can help, please tell
Thanks
It happens when people leave and rejoins, causes the whole session to bug. Unfortunately there's no fix for this. We'll just have to hope all these issues are fixed in F1 2017.

RBK

Formula Karter
May 16, 2017
It happens when people leave and rejoins, causes the whole session to bug. Unfortunately there's no fix for this. We'll just have to hope all these issues are fixed in F1 2017.
Thanks for clearing this :)

RBK

Formula Karter
May 16, 2017
So since my last reply about my slipstream problem, G. Britain GP took place and guess what - slipstream problem is still there...I made a video with 5 fragments when slipstream was missing

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
So since my last reply about my slipstream problem, G. Britain GP took place and guess what - slipstream problem is still there...I made a video with 5 fragments when slipstream was missing
After Codies fixed the tyre wear glitch (And ironically created this one), which was some good 4-5 months ago if I'm not mistaken, they said they won't do any more updates to 2016 game, so slipstream glitch will stay at least until 2017. :(

RBK

Formula Karter
May 16, 2017
After Codies fixed the tyre wear glitch (And ironically created this one), which was some good 4-5 months ago if I'm not mistaken, they said they won't do any more updates to 2016 game, so slipstream glitch will stay at least until 2017. :(
I know about that since then, but this is really annoying. I feel like I'm the only one who suffers this kind of problem and the worst of all IT'S REPEATING, it did not happened once, since I joined AOR I'm struggling with this, I don't know why.
I know those messages on this forum won't solve it, but it's really killing my motivation to reduce gap to others cuz they can use my slipstream but for me it just isn't there.

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
they can use my slipstream but for me it just isn't there.
Oh come on :O
[DOUBLEPOST=1497986590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look, i feel you, but in almost every fragment the guy infront of you has toe aswell. The slip in this game is as we all know OP

RBK

Formula Karter
May 16, 2017
Oh come on :O
[DOUBLEPOST=1497986590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look, i feel you, but in almost every fragment the guy infront of you has toe aswell
Ok, maybe not in every fragment it was crystal clear same speed on exit but in 1. Ycoms had Slickk's slipstream 3. Slickk had your @Nukka slipstream and in 4. Slickk was nowhere near you and I was just behind him AND HE PULLED OF even with worse toe than me...