PS4 - AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PS4 Discussion Thread (Season 13) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PS4 Discussion Thread (Season 13)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
i'm pretty dead set on the car I want, and have 1 back-up in mind. After that I'm screwed.
Well, Joker wants to drive the Merc and we're teaming again this season.... providing I reciprocate and choose the same car lol
Other option for me is the RedBull.
I'll figure it out in the next day or two.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Well, Joker wants to drive the Merc and we're teaming again this season.... providing I reciprocate and choose the same car lol
Other option for me is the RedBull.
I'll figure it out in the next day or two.
Ferrari or Williams for me, after that no idea. Staying the hell away from the Red Bull because its cursed

• Informative
Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
@OurRobOrRoss Did you like your Toro Rosso last season?
I didn't have a choice as a reserve originally I could only drive what was left which was the Toro Rosso, it didn't bother me anyway simply because all the cars are suppose to be equal.
Obviously I got use to driving the TR but it doesn't really bother me what I drive, as long as it works and is on a equal playing field.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
I'm just saying the Force India is horrible don't pick it. For me Renault and Red Bull seem the best cars. The Haas and Ferrari have too much oversteer but the Sauber for some reason is better.
[DOUBLEPOST=1492421994][/DOUBLEPOST]So car placements tomorrow then?

• Agree
Reactions: Klayyyyyy

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
G29. If you're going for a Thrustmaster, you've got to go balls deep and get a T300. I had one and it was beastly. I had to sell it though due to a lack of space unfortunately
I got a G29 at Christmas for €110 at Curry's PC World ,Great Deal :shame:
[DOUBLEPOST=1492422710][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the Logitech G29, the acceleration seems very sensitive so make sure your 'Throttle Saturation' is set to 0 (advanced wheel settings in pause menu) and maybe up the 'Throttle Deadzone' a little (start it at 10 and do some time trials to see if it helps.. if you're getting up to 30-40 area, you just need to be gentler with your foot) so it doesn't register pressing the accelerator until a certain point. Throttle linearity can be a good way to solve it too, that can make your initial press of the pedal less sensitive than near the end.

Either those or just take your shoes off and be verrrrrry gentle... that's what I do. :)

The wheel feels really good though, everything's nicely within reach and feels really smooth. Would recommend turning down the force feedback to 80 (default is 100) though as the feedback can be a bit violent and pops the twisty-locks (that you attach it to a surface with) out sometimes when racing. Had no problems with it since I switched it down to 80.
The Only setting I changed his Throttle Deadzone to 10 and never looked back be it I'm still 10 secs slower than Assists on a Pad so the only way is up (y)

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
With so many people not filling his TT we may find out where we gonna be placed in next week or so.

It is ridiculous how many people stating they read TC but the actually not. Shame

• Agree
Reactions: Bcolt93

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
With so many people not filling his TT we may find out where we gonna be placed in next week or so.

It is ridiculous how many people stating they read TC but the actually not. Shame
You should still find out tonight. Key word, should. If there's any delay, I'll make a post

• Informative
Reactions: Carbon and danio

ZeQ420

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 30, 2017
I got a G29 at Christmas for €110 at Curry's PC World ,Great Deal :shame:
[DOUBLEPOST=1492422710][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Only setting I changed his Throttle Deadzone to 10 and never looked back be it I'm still 10 secs slower than Assists on a Pad so the only way is up (y)
That's all I changed to start with... set it to 15. (y)

But then I took my shoes off and found the extra feeling I have on the accelerator with just socks on gives me slightly better results :p

• Informative
Reactions: Carbon