Not open for further replies.

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
AOR F1 F2 Leagues - Season 14
Initial League Placements

Below you can find an overview of the league tiers and driver placements for AOR's first Formula 2 F1 league!

For this season we will have four tiers - one on PS4, two on XB1 and one on PC . The sign-ups will remain open throughout the season, which should see the remaining available spaces in each tier be filled.

The tiers for this season on XB1 were decided solely on the fact of if you raced in S14 of F1 or if i knew that you had too much pace to be in Tier 2.

League Placements:
Below you can see which league tier each driver has been placed into. Drivers are ordered within each league based on priority in the car selection order (see here for more info). For each League and Tier i have used an online randomizer to select the priority order for each tier to ensure everyone had as fair chance as possible, for each one i have recorded it so i will leave the link for each League/Tier on its name. XB1 Tier 1 : XB1 Tier 2 : PS4 : PC

Each league will have its own forum section where more information about the league - including a dedicated thread for car selection - This may be posted late tonight or tomorrow morning.

hE3WridJSpWc5NwyCEoV_w.png

We hope you are pleased with your placement and that you will enjoy racing in our leagues for this season! Make sure you check out your league forum in the near future for more information about your league, to introduce yourself to your fellow drivers, and to get going with the car selection.

Good luck in the season opener on Saturday, and remember to keep it clean!

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Update, car selection will most likely start on Monday, i was out today with friends (yes i have friends haha) tomorrow im with my dad building a new PC so need to get the running and everything downloaded and then racing in AOR in the evening. So just to give myself time to do it, they will be done on Monday evening and you will have until Saturday morning to select your car.

Sorry for keep pushing it back but today was a last minute call out so didn't get chance to do them haha

Status
Not open for further replies.