PC AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League PC - Main Thread

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League PC - Season 14
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League PC - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Saturday
Start Time: 8:00pm GMT

● Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @koldo [AOR Koldo]
Lobby Host: @koldo
Backup host(s): TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
1. @Rick Vige - Rick Vige - Portugese
2. @Cozzie - Cozzie - British

Red Bull
1. @Rienk - Rienk - Dutch
2. @Qélon - Qélon - Austrian

Ferrari
1. @filipos6 - filipos6 - Croatian
2. @DqmnKayz - Kayz - Swiss

Force India
1. @Sailenc - Sailenc - Lithuanian
2. @Smash - AOR Smash - Slovakian

Williams
1. @SMEAJ - SMEAJ - British
2. @Erzkbl9 - erzkbl9 - German

McLaren
1. @koldo - AOR Koldo - German
2. @Timp - ACR Timp - Finnish

Toro Rosso
1. @Haydn - Haydn02 - British
2. @Detainable - Detainable - British

Haas
1. @Skatie - Skatie - Dutch
2. @Pecos - Padxo - Portugese

Renault
1. @EyjaDrift - EyjaDrift - Icelandic
2. @TempleOfOne - TempleofOne - American

Sauber
2. @Difabbe - Difabbe - Swedish

Reserves
1. @pkztar
2. @Pwox
3. @KaMz87

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
@Haydn @Detainable @koldo @KaMz87 @filipos6 @EyjaDrift @dragonbone81 @Difabbe @Alfie/Latsero @Rienk @Rick Vige @Cozzie @DqmnKayz @SMEAJ @pkztar @Timp @TempleOfOne @Qélon @Pwox

I am in need of help from one of you guys, i need somebody who is trustworthy to put their name forward to be the unofficial coordinator for this league. The jobs you will have include:

Checking lobby settings
Sending out race invites
Getting screenshots of each session
Communicating with the lobby host to sort out the grid for the second race with the reversed top 8 from race 1

You will always report back to me after a race. You will send me the results screenshots so i can update the results. If you think you can do this, drop me a message and i will get back to you when i can.

We also need a lobby host so if someone is willing to volunteer, they need good internet and preferably to have hosted races on F1 before

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
I'll happily be the coordinator, I can do that.

Latsero

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 22, 2017
@Haydn @Detainable @koldo @KaMz87 @filipos6 @EyjaDrift @dragonbone81 @Difabbe @Alfie/Latsero @Rienk @Rick Vige @Cozzie @DqmnKayz @SMEAJ @pkztar @Timp @TempleOfOne @Qélon @Pwox

I am in need of help from one of you guys, i need somebody who is trustworthy to put their name forward to be the unofficial coordinator for this league. The jobs you will have include:

Checking lobby settings
Sending out race invites
Getting screenshots of each session
Communicating with the lobby host to sort out the grid for the second race with the reversed top 8 from race 1

You will always report back to me after a race. You will send me the results screenshots so i can update the results. If you think you can do this, drop me a message and i will get back to you when i can.

We also need a lobby host so if someone is willing to volunteer, they need good internet and preferably to have hosted races on F1 before
I would like to be the coordinator but not lobby host

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Welcome @koldo as your new coordinator. You will tag him in any stewards inquiries etc. Any questions you can ask him and if he doesn't know the answer i'm sure he will do his best to find out from me

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys, as @Taz already said, I´ll be your coordinator for this F2 sprint league.

First of all, I´m really looking forward to race in this new format with you guys, it has the potential to be a lot of fun as well as intense, which should provide good racing action. It´ll be a very good practice for the "real" AOR race on sunday for the guys taking part in S14 as well - so a big thank you to @Taz , who came up with this idea and made it all possible.:angelic:

Secondly, I noticed that a lot of the participants haven´t competed in an AOR F1 league before, so if there are any questions, just ask them! Normally I´m a good boy and don´t bite you too much for that:smuggrin:. Joking aside, there is no such thing as a bad question, there´s only a bad answer. So feel free to ask anything AOR-related:).

Lastly, I´m looking for someone who can host the races. Ths host of the races should have a good and stable connection and preferably hosted a race in the past. So just let me know in this thread if you want to do it, I´d be really thankful.(y)

Remember to keep it clean for the races!

Cheers!

P.S.: Don´t forget to post your car and number selection until saturday!;)

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
I noticed that a lot of the participants haven´t competed in an AOR F1 league before, so if there are any questions, just ask them!
Are we allowed to violently assault the other competitors?

Last edited:

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
I noticed that a lot of the participants haven´t competed in an AOR F1 league before, so if there are any questions, just ask them!
Are we allowed to peacefully assault the other competitors?

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Are we allowed to end every sentence with the letter 'o'?

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
  • Agree
Reactions: Rienk

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
I think I could host, my internet is pretty decent.
Thanks buddy!(y)

I´m still in need of a backup host, so if there is anyone else who wants to host, please let me know!:)

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
I´ve just finished the car and number assignment, here you can see in which car your in and which number will be on this particular car. I hope you are all happy with your car/number. :)

On another note, I need all of you to add me on steam (AOR Koldo), so I can give you the invites for the lobby. Please do that asap.;)

If you wish to add other people from this league on steam, you can find their online names as well as their nationality in the first post of this thread.

Good luck for saturday!

@Rick Vige @Cozzie @KaMz87 @filipos6 @EyjaDrift @dragonbone81 @Difabbe @Alfie/Latsero @Rienk @Haydn @Detainable @DqmnKayz @SMEAJ @pkztar @Timp @TempleOfOne @Pwox @Qélon

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Are we gonna do Discord while racing, if so are we going to social lobby channel or should we get our own channel?