PS4 - AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League PS4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League PS4 - Main Thread

S40TYD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys,

So as some of you may aware i have announced that I am stepping down from AOR and everything racing related except from F1 on a Sunday. This means that i will yes be stepping down from here too. This is hard for me as this league is like my baby. I approached Dan with the idea of this league and he loved it from that moment. I got to work on it and with the inputs of others here and there i created this league.

I'd like to think that it has been a success to go from a small idea to a full league with near enough full tiers on all platforms. I hope this over time more and more people will be interested with this league and that we can keep improving it.

Now you may be sat there thinking if i'm leaving who will be the person to step up and take overall charge of this league? Basically who can i trust to continue in the way i was going with this league. Well i have come to a decision for that, the person that will be taking over me is @BosslyGaming he will be pretty much taking my seat in running the league with him being slightly overseen by @Dan Hawkins Bossly will be the main guy in charge but as he's still new he's still being overseen ever so slightly.

So all that will be changing for you guys is that i won't be the one in charge now, it will be Bossly. For you xbox guys, Bossly will also be your tier coord too just like i was.

So yea, this journey has been fun, since i joined AOR my aim was to run something big (i think i started to annoy @Dan Hawkins at times with the way i was going on about some things haha) so i can say now that i have done that.

Who knows what the future might bring, i may be back on track at some point, who knows.

Cheers for the support with this league guys.

All the best @Taz thanks for creating a great league (y)

• Friendly
Reactions: Justin || Taz

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hey guys, so as Taz said I will be taking the role of overseer

@washy03 will remain the coordinator of this tier so nothing changes there, if you have any questions then you can shoot to the either of us

Cheers guys! :)

Pascal11

Junior Karter
Feb 17, 2018
Hey everyone, I'd like to join the league! :)

● Platform: PS4
● Gamertag: pascal11ftp
● Nationality: Germany
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Assists used: ABS, Medium TK, RL
● Speedtest result:
Speedtest.png

Current F1 racing tier if you do race: --

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Need someone with a good and stable connection to host tonight as @nezehran will be touch and go to make it tonight

Any volunteers post a speed test to a uk server

Last edited:

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
So as its 30mins to race looks like I will host as there is no responses the above post or in the PSN chat. Please make sure you add me "joshualuke1993"

So busy night for me with a hangover lol

VettelFan05

Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone!
I'd like to join the league.

● Platform: PS4
● Gamertag: VettelFan05
● Nationality:
Germany
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Assists used: ABS, Medium TK, RL