XB1 - AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
@Cheater I cant do that till I have edite for my channel. But you MUST have your own video to show that I was lagging... I sure I was 100% the top 3 guys in the last race was amazing and I was doing good and fast then out of no where they take over perfect. The bester drivers have I gone uo agains so far I would say :) :) @Cheater and 2 another :) thanks for the race..

Cheater

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2017
@Cheater I cant do that till I have edite for my channel. But you MUST have your own video to show that I was lagging... I sure I was 100% the top 3 guys in the last race was amazing and I was doing good and fast then out of no where they take over perfect. The bester drivers have I gone uo agains so far I would say :):) @Cheater and 2 another :) thanks for the race..

xI sNiP3r5 Ix

Formula Karter
Jan 10, 2018
@Cheater I cant do that till I have edite for my channel. But you MUST have your own video to show that I was lagging... I sure I was 100% the top 3 guys in the last race was amazing and I was doing good and fast then out of no where they take over perfect. The bester drivers have I gone uo agains so far I would say :):) @Cheater and 2 another :) thanks for the race..
I'm good too lol

xI sNiP3r5 Ix

Formula Karter
Jan 10, 2018
@Epicgizmogamer
I lost connection in my f6 race aswell, so I might have been the one lagging on Saturday, It's strange though my internet connection is usually amazing

• Agree
Reactions: Farewell AOR