PS4 - AOR F1 2017: PS4 Driver Placements (Season 14) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F1 2017: PS4 Driver Placements (Season 14)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
PS4 - Initial League Placements

Below you can find an overview of the league tiers and driver placements for Season 14 of the AOR F1 Leagues on the PS4 platform!

As you can see, we have a total of 9 tiers in which 170 drivers will be competing in. We've been blown away by the amount of sign-ups and we thank you for wanting to join and continue racing with us.

When deciding where each driver should be placed, we have considered multiple factors: the driver's Time Trial times submitted as part of the sign-up process, the driver's experience and performances in previous AOR seasons, and to a greater extent, the driver's evaluation race performance. Drivers who failed to submit time trial times, attend an evaluation race, or had too high ping in their speedtest, have not been included. Anyone who signed up after the deadline will be dealt with later.

If you feel that you've been placed lower than what your Time Trial times may suggest, it'll be down to your performance in the evaluation race. Please bear this in mind. We have valued race pace above one lap pace.

With this being the first league on a new game, with so many drivers to consider, and with the available information not always being fully representative of drivers' true ability over the course of a league season, there are likely to be notable performance overlaps between the leagues, but we hope that each league will be reasonably competitive and that everyone will have someone to battle on track in most races!

League Placements:
Below you can see which league tier each driver has been placed into. Drivers are ordered within each league based on priority in the car selection order (see here for more info).

Each league will have its own forum section where more information about the league - including a dedicated thread for car selection - will be posted shortly.

League forums: F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6 / F7 / F8 / Assist

We hope you are pleased with your placement and that you will enjoy racing in our leagues for this season! Make sure you check out your league forum in the near future for more information about your league, to introduce yourself to your fellow drivers, and to get going with the car selection.

Good luck in the season opener on Sunday, and remember to keep it clean!

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Uhm yeah, I didn’t get placed into a league lmao
Sorry about that. We were up until 4am doing them and missed a couple names. It won't happen again

Reactions: Bzahh

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017

We hope you are pleased with your placement and that you will enjoy racing in our leagues for this season! Make sure you check out your league forum in the near future for more information about your league, to introduce yourself to your fellow drivers, and to get going with the car selection.

AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
PS4 - Initial League Placements

Below you can find an overview of the league tiers and driver placements for Season 14 of the AOR F1 Leagues on the PS4 platform!

As you can see, we have a total of 9 tiers in which 170 drivers will be competing in. We've been blown away by the amount of sign-ups and we thank you for wanting to join and continue racing with us.

When deciding where each driver should be placed, we have considered multiple factors: the driver's Time Trial times submitted as part of the sign-up process, the driver's experience and performances in previous AOR seasons, and to a greater extent, the driver's evaluation race performance. Drivers who failed to submit time trial times, attend an evaluation race, or had too high ping in their speedtest, have not been included. Anyone who signed up after the deadline will be dealt with later.

If you feel that you've been placed lower than what your Time Trial times may suggest, it'll be down to your performance in the evaluation race. Please bear this in mind. We have valued race pace above one lap pace.

With this being the first league on a new game, with so many drivers to consider, and with the available information not always being fully representative of drivers' true ability over the course of a league season, there are likely to be notable performance overlaps between the leagues, but we hope that each league will be reasonably competitive and that everyone will have someone to battle on track in most races!

League Placements:
Below you can see which league tier each driver has been placed into. Drivers are ordered within each league based on priority in the car selection order (see here for more info).

Each league will have its own forum section where more information about the league - including a dedicated thread for car selection - will be posted shortly.

Hi guys, just wanted to point out my username is wrl1989 not wrl1988 as stated in the above graph. No biggie, but just wanted to flag it up in case the admin of the league is trying and failing to find me on race day :)

bobop97

Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys, just wanted to point out my username is wrl1989 not wrl1988 as stated in the above graph. No biggie, but just wanted to flag it up in case the admin of the league is trying and failing to find me on race day :)
Same problem here.
Assist league.
My online name is bopop97 ‘yes it’s bopop97 not bobop97’

Again I’m only pointing it out for accuracy’s sake and ease of finding me.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Same problem here.
Assist league.

Sorry guys!

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Same problem here.
Assist league.

You can request to have your forum name changed in order to match your PSN ID if needs be?

Melvin

Junior Karter
Feb 14, 2017
Hey sorry I missed my evaluation races I’m from the USA and was out of town for a while what can I do to get placed somewhere please? Thanks

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Reactions: SaMadhi_

SaMadhi_

Pro Karter
Nov 19, 2017
Hi, how this signing up procedure will Go after i have done sign up main legue with tt screenshots?

Last edited: